So, who's gonna buy some Obama sneakers??? (pic)

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

They looked K-Swiss inspired....
indifferent.gif

or like some old a** dada's
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

and why boxing gloves?? is he Barack Obama or Apollo Creed??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, I was just tellin my cousin about them #+@*$. Some crackhead was selling them outside of PARK last night in DC.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd bet that these Obama kicks are made with better quality materials than those p.miller joints from a couple years back

smh.gif

copping 5 pairs of each sopose to be in this week pm me if interested i have 10.5 - 11

yea right
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ that vid...

Q: Would you buy them?

A (dude in shop): No. They're wack

roll.gif

dude sellin them looks like a variant Kay Slay....bet them shoes are one size fits all.

Nice plain colorway and perfect execution on the boxing gloves along the laces. Also, that ankle portrait is
pimp.gif

I might cop
laugh.gif

He needs to create some sort of law where he can copyright himself and stop all these terrible products being made with his name on them from being released.I've seen just some terrible shirts, plates, everything. Or one company should get the licensing rights to his name and image.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He needs to create some sort of law where he can copyright himself and stop all these terrible products being made with his name on them from being released. I've seen just some terrible shirts, plates, everything. Or one company should get the licensing rights to his name and image.
I forgot what the law is exactly, but there is nothing Obama can do to stop products being sold with his image or name on it...

The inventor looks and sounds like Hustleman X Bootlegg Benny....

"You see the Basset-ball back here...."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Classic.

Back
Top Bottom