So, who's gonna buy some Obama sneakers??? (pic)

coped X 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He needs to create some sort of law where he can copyright himself and stop all these terrible products being made with his name on them from being released. I've seen just some terrible shirts, plates, everything. Or one company should get the licensing rights to his name and image.
I forgot what the law is exactly, but there is nothing Obama can do to stop products being sold with his image or name on it...
public domain?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He needs to create some sort of law where he can copyright himself and stop all these terrible products being made with his name on them from being released. I've seen just some terrible shirts, plates, everything. Or one company should get the licensing rights to his name and image.
I forgot what the law is exactly, but there is nothing Obama can do to stop products being sold with his image or name on it...
public domain?
That sounds right, but I am not 100% certain....there was a program on the radio talking about this right after the election...

lol� i heard there was a crackhead selling some Obama joints out there lol go back to your norm...no1's gonna buy them joints
http://

Originally Posted by jeenewed

What does boxing have anything to do with anything?
laugh.gif
"The gloves are cause he's a fighter. The way he beat up Hilary Clinton and Senator McCain."

Ohhh...
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
those things are horrible.

I expect to see my dude ToyCollector123 walking around campus rocking a pair of those tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom