So who's the one ducking the Pac-May fight again?

makita

Banned
Dan Rafael 
Breaking: @FloydMayweather & @GoldenBoyBoxing have been told @trboxing won't negotiate Pacquiao-FM in order to pursue 4th fight with Marquez
laugh.gif

Bob Arum told them they were not interested in a fight with Mayweather....

Well I guess Arum finally realized Pac has no shot against Mayweather... And can't blame Mayweather anymore

Originally Posted by Essential1

Bob Arum told them they were not interested in a fight with Mayweather....

Well I guess Arum finally realized Pac has no shot against Mayweather... And can't blame Mayweather anymore

That's exactly right. 

Originally Posted by Demps

why would pacquiao want a rematch of a fight he clearly won?

why would you comment on a sport you've only been watching for a year?

smh at ya... i was trying to make fun of paquiao's post fight interview.

At this point. I'd rather see May fight other fighters. These two are worse than the NBA and NBPA.

While I would love to see Pac & Marquez... But I want it to be on some "Play it to the Bone" type !!#+ where it is there last ever fight and they just go all out (if anyone's seen that movie)...

But that is only after a Pac vs. May

But seriously it is now clear that while Mayweather was being demanding previously for drug testing, it had always been a 2 way street... And they never really wanted a fight with Mayweather in the first place, and it was all a smokescreen by using Mayweather demanding Pac do Olympic style drug testing...

So next time Bob Arum says anything, someone needs to direct them to the Shut The $@%% Up line

Bob Arum is going to squeeze Pacquiao for every penny he can bring in before putting him out there to get demolished by Floyd.

Pacquiao-Marquez IV on May 5th..... can you really be mad at those numbers?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Bob Arum is going to squeeze Pacquiao for every penny he can bring in before putting him out there to get demolished by Floyd.

Pacquiao-Marquez IV on May 5th..... can you really be mad at those numbers?
ohwell.gif

Marquez has got to be done with this #$!*
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I wouldn't blame him if he turned it down just because he'll probably never get the decision unless he gets a TKO or a knock down in every round.  If they do fight a 4th time then it really has to be the end all, be all of this series.  Marquez wins then he has a case for the fights not going his way, Pacquiao wins then he deserves the other 2 wins as well.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

qft

Originally Posted by RKO2004

At this point. I'd rather see May fight other fighters. These two are worse than the NBA and NBPA.

Like who?  He'll beat the hell out of anyone at 147 and anyone who comes up from 140.  At least with Manny you'll have the hype/buildup/arguments/debates before PBF beats the hell out of him.  They need to make this fight.  The last thing boxing needs is to watch JMM possibly get robbed again and PBF beat up someone like Khan.

Pac voice "I'm just doing my job" he always says that he should just flat out say I want to fight Mayweather & agree to olympic testing

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Like who?  He'll beat the hell out of anyone at 147 and anyone who comes up from 140.  At least with Manny you'll have the hype/buildup/arguments/debates before PBF beats the hell out of him.  They need to make this fight.  The last thing boxing needs is to watch JMM possibly get robbed again and PBF beat up someone like Khan.

You think Maravilla could go down to   150?

Back
Top Bottom