So who's the one ducking the Pac-May fight again?

Rather, the responsibility — on many levels — now belongs to Pacquiao.

At some point, Roach argued, “Bob has to give Manny what he wants. If Manny says, ‘I want Mayweather,’ Bob will have to give him Mayweather.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h3][/h3]
In fact, Pacquiao needs to make his choices plain on a number of fronts: with his wife, his promoter and his trainer. For two fights now, Pacquiao has been less than diligent in listening to his strength and conditioning coach, Alex Ariza.
The last two training camps have seen Pacquiao show great enthusiasm for running the hills of Los Angeles' Griffith Park, but not for following Ariza’s advice. There are those in Pacquiao’s camp who blame the cramping and fatigue in his calves on his reluctance to abide by Ariza’s regimen.

“The biomechanics of running up and down hills is different than what’s required in boxing,

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h3][/h3]

On 24/7, when Freddie Roach said there's like 150 people in Pacquiao's entourage, but only 4 people actually work, I knew Pacquiao was getting too comfortable
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm not saying he has to make his boys catch a bus to his fights, but you can't be seriously training when you're around 100 of your friends...
Eh, the fact that he's ignoring Ariza is something to be worried about but Manny's always lived a chaotic lifestyle. Even before he was a superstar, he had the large entourage and would have a million things going on in his life. He normally focuses when he's actually training. Odd that he's ignoring Ariza - funny how that isn't put in the 24/7s.

They obviously edit it... just like every reality show I watch. 24/7 is no different. The show is script! They are trying to draw in viewers, therefore they buy the fight. I mean, they say they film about 10 weeks worth of footage, yet one episode is 30 minutes long.
laugh.gif

Why would Manny need to fire Koncz in order to renew their vows or whatever?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Doesn't make sense to me. Is Koncz pimping out women to Pac?
laugh.gif

Also, is anyone really surprised he's cheating/cheated on his wife?

Back
Top Bottom