So Whose LeBron's Dad and What Happened to Him?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by dreClark

There's a good chance some of y'all mothers were out there really !*#*$+!% it up.

And they didn't get a Lebron out of it.

They only got you.
eyes.gif
She's lucky that he made it or my tax dollars would be filling her fridge as I type.
Your point?

Ok I can do that to...Uhhhhh,

You're lucky that your parents had good jobs, or else you woulda been on free lunch.

You're lucky you don't have AIDS or you wouldn't be able to donate blood.

You're lucky you didn't die when you were born, or else you wouldn't be here.

Etc,etc.

Damn some of you guys are ruthless , leave dude's mom alone. She must have done something right if her son is now arguably the best basketball player inthe world.

I'm sure a lot of you don't know what it takes to raise a kid, and just be one.
My moms was 16 when she had my older sister and by 20, she had my brother and I also; all three of us from my Pops.
My parents still together and always tell stories about how much of a struggle it was to raise us.

So you guys can call her "Superhead", LeSkank, or whatever but Gloria has her kid in the League and beasting. All the while some of your moms havetheir sons on the computer saying stuff about someone they don't even know, just to feel good about themselves or to bring down this player's mom justbecause their favorite player's mother wasn't in the same situation, and isn't even present at their child's games; just mooching.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Damn some of you guys are ruthless , leave dude's mom alone. She must have done something right if her son is now arguably the best basketball player in the world.

My moms was 16 when she had my older sister and by 20, she had my brother and I also; all three of us from my Pops.
My parents still together and always tell stories about how much of a struggle it was to raise us.

So you guys can call her "Superhead", LeSkank, or whatever but Gloria has her kid in the League and beasting. All the while some of your moms have their sons on the computer saying stuff about someone they don't even know, just to feel good about themselves or to bring down this player's mom just because their favorite player's mother wasn't in the same situation, and isn't even present at their child's games; just mooching.
You can step off now, no one cares.

soap-box.jpg

There's a good chance some of y'all mothers were out there really !*#*$+!% it up.

They only got you.

Thank you. A lot of people on NT are **$@%%% stupid as %*#%

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Damn some of you guys are ruthless , leave dude's mom alone. She must have done something right if her son is now arguably the best basketball player in the world.

So you guys can call her "Superhead", LeSkank, or whatever but Gloria has her kid in the League and beasting. All the while some of your moms have their sons on the computer saying stuff about someone they don't even know, just to feel good about themselves or to bring down this player's mom just because their favorite player's mother wasn't in the same situation, and isn't even present at their child's games; just mooching.

soap-box.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when Shaq's dad went on Rikki Lake asking Shaq to forgive him for abandoning him as a kid.

Of course this was after he became a multi-millionaire.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I remember when Shaq's dad went on Rikki Lake asking Shaq to forgive him for abandoning him as a kid.

Of course this was after he became a multi-millionaire.
I thought his dad taught him how to play basketball?
nerd.gif

They only got you.
eyes.gif
She's lucky that he made it or my tax dollars would be filling her fridge as I type.
Your point?

Ok I can do that to...Uhhhhh,

You're lucky that your parents had good jobs, or else you woulda been on free lunch.

You're lucky you don't have AIDS or you wouldn't be able to donate blood.

You're lucky you didn't die when you were born, or else you wouldn't be here.

Etc,etc.
eyes.gif
His mom was/is a *+*%+, get over it.

They only got you.
Unecessary #!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Way to kill the potential of this thread Dre, your next s/n should be Len Bias

damn that's just wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

either way, this thread is good for lulz

btw is that really Lebron dancing in thepic??? where is it from?

^That gif is from saturday night live if I'm not mistaken...and back then sex and std's/aids wasn't as big a deal as it is now...the more commonstd's were the curable ones...more of infections than permanent. I guess none of your fathers had that talk with you and put it out there that he'sbeen burned more than once and cleared it up, but it's different in this day and age
laugh.gif
...and as far as his father goes, that's another common thingback then. Deadbeat dads who are well known criminals...nothing to be proud about of course but hey, it is what it is

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

soap-box.jpg

OH MY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious ...

They only got you.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
what a dumb %%*, let me guess your daddy's tax dollars filled her fridge for the better part of two decades before Lebron was makingmillions right?

I'm curious as to who's faces are behind some of these bone head comments. His mom was a ho and the laughs and jokes about that are to be expected butwe really got people blatantly disrespecting her as a mother. JO or not, I got a lot of respect for any woman whoraises a kid by herself let a lone starting at age 16. Of course I don't know Lebron as a person but uh, I feel more than confident stating she did abetter job raising him than a lot of mothers, a grip of yalls probably too.

Hopefully this thread gets back on track, some comedic stuff in here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

But not to make Gloria look even worse, but she didn't really raise LeBron. He lived other families�most�of�his�childhood.�But�when�he�did�live�with�his�mother, he missed 82 days of school one year.�
eek.gif
Didn't know that. Still someone installed important values in the kid, he seems like a legitimate good person.

Some of yall are still dumb @%+!$ though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Way to kill the potential of this thread Dre, your next s/n should be Len Bias

damn that's just wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

either way, this thread is good for lulz

btw is that really Lebron dancing in thepic??? where is it from?

SNL

I hope u realize that Lebron lived with his friends for a big portion of his life from like age 10-15. then his grandma pretty much raised himwhile his mom was working double shifts or somethin.
he hates his father and thinks his mother is superwoman

They only got you.
eek.gif
LMMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by CP1708

They only got you.
This is the Friday daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn gif if I ever saw one right here.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom