So Whose LeBron's Dad and What Happened to Him?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is killin me
roll.gif
roll.gif

LeSkank
SUPERHEAD

then dre with the best one "There's a good chance some of y'all mothers were out there really !*#*$+!% it up.

And they didn't get a Lebron out of it.

They only got you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

There's a good chance some of y'all mothers were out there really !*#*$+!% it up.

They only got you.

/thread

Even though lebron's dad was Ex-con Anthony McClelland, and was raised by his mother through poverty and violence. Man, I mean man! he overcame a lot andused basketball as a tool to get out. Getting out with no free-bees, just doing hard work.

I dont care if lebron didn't shake hands at the end of the magics-cavs series, its not as bad as michael phelps smoking pot or fighting on the court.

I won't even trying to be funny, but people are so quick to act all high and mighty on here it's disgusting.
It's sad. Some of the stuff said in this thread was funny but Lazy B had to cross the line
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

There's a good chance some of y'all mothers were out there really !*#*$+!% it up.

They only got you.
eyes.gif
She's lucky that he made it or my tax dollars would be filling her fridge as I type.
lol project blocks of cheese ftw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow both Lebron and His mom were High School Legends
pimp.gif

They only got you.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

lol this just goes to show how much a genius Kobe is. Look at Bron's pops jersey #. Kobe is not only saying he's 1 above MJ...but he's also saying he owns Lebron.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I won't even trying to be funny, but people are so quick to act all high and mighty on here it's disgusting.
It's sad. Some of the stuff said in this thread was funny but Lazy B had to cross the line
tired.gif

word.....

YO! You cats is funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

I got folks in Akron who said they used to see Gloria buying Wild Irish Rose and black&milds all the time
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Sound like my Aunt Deb before the cookouts.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by hsdesigns

Even though lebron's dad was Ex-con Anthony McClelland, and was raised by his mother through poverty and violence. Man, I mean man! he overcame a lot and used basketball as a tool to get out. Getting out with no free-bees, just doing hard work.

I dont care if lebron didn't shake hands at the end of the magics-cavs series, its not as bad as michael phelps smoking pot or fighting on the court.
no freebies. I guess it's cool that he got the throwback jerseys for his "good grades"

Stepping off the soapbox now.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by hsdesigns

Even though lebron's dad was Ex-con Anthony McClelland, and was raised by his mother through poverty and violence. Man, I mean man! he overcame a lot and used basketball as a tool to get out. Getting out with no free-bees, just doing hard work.

no freebies. I guess it's cool that he got the throwback jerseys for his "good grades"

Stepping off the soapbox now.

And how much money did he make his school and all the other people around him, while people were *****ing he got 2 jerseys? They were putting his games on+#+$!%$ Pay Per View! The school bought a multi million dollar sounnd system of the proceeds. Street vendors were selling shirts with his name on them, as wellas Nike, and all the other fake throwback brands. He got 2 jerseys, again from another guy who profited like hell from LeBron, and gets suspended for 2 games

Wow, the resemblance Lebron has to his old man is uncanny.

laugh.gif
@ the comments in this thread.

EXACTLY.....

People get behind a keyboard, and its like they forget about real life....

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Damn some of you guys are ruthless , leave dude's mom alone. She must have done something right if her son is now arguably the best basketball player in the world.

I'm sure a lot of you don't know what it takes to raise a kid, and just be one.
My moms was 16 when she had my older sister and by 20, she had my brother and I also; all three of us from my Pops.
My parents still together and always tell stories about how much of a struggle it was to raise us.

So you guys can call her "Superhead", LeSkank, or whatever but Gloria has her kid in the League and beasting. All the while some of your moms have their sons on the computer saying stuff about someone they don't even know, just to feel good about themselves or to bring down this player's mom just because their favorite player's mother wasn't in the same situation, and isn't even present at their child's games; just mooching.
You can step off now, no one cares.

soap-box.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom