So, why is GM big oversized SUV’s so darn expensive?

They teach sex ed in hs and you still got ppl raw doggin having unplanned kids and catching stds.

Cant help people that know the consequences but want that temporary satisfaction.
It will help some people though
No matter the subject you can’t teach anyone that doesn’t Want to learn

also,our bodies are programmed to reproduce...not quite the same

Not to mention almost all car not payments are around $500 and up. That's for cars, trucks and SUVs.

Some of these tote the note second chance finance places got poor folks making 2 car payments a month with low jack kill switches for when the payment is late.
Knew A Girl That Had One Of These. Had To Make A Payment Weekly And They'd Send Her The Code So She Could Start The Car.

Literally The Wildest Thing I've Ever Seen. Had Never Even Seen/Heard Of Such.

My neice and 1st BM had to get a car from here. 23% interest, which is the max they are allowed to charge in Oklahoma. Plus they overcharging you on the car to begin with, because nobody who is shopping there is someone who could get a car at a dealership and/finance through a bank or CU at a respectable rate so they can sell it as they're doing buyers a favor then you 1 day late, they shut your car down you can't even get to work or anywhere else, get maybe 2 payments behind, they know where your car is they send the repo man to come get it and then sell it again and still try to sue you for the balance. I bet they sell the same car 5 or 6
times before it ever gets fully payed off

But a 12 yr auto loan?! Sheesh, I was ready to risk it all with 6yrs left on mine.

Reactions: wr
Yall gotta finesse better. Like laced navajo laced navajo

2 years ago when I copped the Ram sticker was over 51k got it for high 30s. Good credit and pitting dealers against each other will go a long way. Some of these dealerships be bending ppl over backward. Had a trade went at the end of the month. Flourished.

Company had to get bailed out during the recession because how poorly ran it was. They took the bailout money and closed factories but gave their CEOs double bonuses and extended their paid vacations that year while laying off thousands of employees. I can see the inflation of GMs prices as a way to scam America like they been doing for the last 20 years.
Uhh they paid back those loans.

Uhh they paid back those loans.
giphy (17).gif

If there's a car you like and you cant buy it in cash you cant afford it.

Simple. Vehicles are consumables, I barely even wanna call them assets.

they overprice them because they know most buyers will wait for year end clearance deals, rebates and incentives. on top of those offers they will usually offer 0% financing.

so that $84k will be around $65-70k after all said and done. which looks like a deal to average consumer coming in thinking theyre getting a steal for $15-20k off.

GM prices all of their cars/trucks with rebates in mind except for the Corvette(varies at dealers)

I drive a 2016 Tahoe LT with every option. Bought it new in 2015 and paid it off in three years. Have had more issues with it than the 2011 Hyundai Sonata I bought fresh out of college for $20k before it. Will probably not buy another one. Super comfortable vehicle that I enjoy driving, but I don’t trust the quality anymore. My wife needed a new car last year and she wanted another Tahoe. Went with an X5 with the third row option for her. Much better vehicle for a little more.

IMO the next gen Tahoe looks too much like the Traverse. They should have dropped the redesigned Tahoe first and then the Traverse second so Traverse buyers felt like they were getting a mini-Tahoe, instead of putting off Tahoe buyers.

I drive a 2016 Tahoe LT with every option. Bought it new in 2015 and paid it off in three years. Have had more issues with it than the 2011 Hyundai Sonata I bought fresh out of college for $20k before it. Will probably not buy another one. Super comfortable vehicle that I enjoy driving, but I don’t trust the quality anymore. My wife needed a new car last year and she wanted another Tahoe. Went with an X5 with the third row option for her. Much better vehicle for a little more.

IMO the next gen Tahoe looks too much like the Traverse. They should have dropped the redesigned Tahoe first and then the Traverse second so Traverse buyers felt like they were getting a mini-Tahoe, instead of putting off Tahoe buyers.
I thought GM had high quality trucks and Oversized SUV’s. That’s a surprise you got issues on them.

Wouldnt buy a BMW but ur experience with GM vs Japanese is same as mine. Quality is no comparison my Impala had like 50k miles and like 4 or 5 little things broke.

if we are talking value, nothing beats a toyota in my experience
i just bought a new car as well but i still have a 2006 toyota tacoma with over 230K miles on it and i haven't had to do anything to it other than routine maintenance
i actually have been waiting for years for it to crap out so i can buy a whip but some of these covid deals made me say **** it. i was tired of waiting

there's actually a million mile club for toyota owners on the internet
**** is crazy

Knew A Girl That Had One Of These. Had To Make A Payment Weekly And They'd Send Her The Code So She Could Start The Car.

Literally The Wildest Thing I've Ever Seen. Had Never Even Seen/Heard Of Such.

First time I saw this in someones car I thought it was some type of advanced breathalyzer.

if we are talking value, nothing beats a toyota in my experience
i just bought a new car as well but i still have a 2006 toyota tacoma with over 230K miles on it and i haven't had to do anything to it other than routine maintenance
i actually have been waiting for years for it to crap out so i can buy a whip but some of these covid deals made me say **** it. i was tired of waiting

there's actually a million mile club for toyota owners on the internet
**** is crazy
Only problem I've ever had out of Toyota's is theft because they are such good cars.

Many Americans can't afford a $1k unexpected emergency. I see where their money is going. I drive a 2000 Buick regal. It will be 13 years in November. Bought her when she had 55k miles and now I'm near 170k. Hoping to make it to 250k.

If there's a car you like and you cant buy it in cash you cant afford it.

Simple. Vehicles are consumables, I barely even wanna call them assets.

I do not agree with this statement.

Wouldnt buy a BMW but ur experience with GM vs Japanese is same as mine. Quality is no comparison my Impala had like 50k miles and like 4 or 5 little things broke.

Korean...

The world runs on credit, from your cars to your house to pretty much every other major purchase in life. If that were the case then 90%+ of all people would not be driving at all, or being driving some old POS that they would be paying more for in repairs. Also not every place has good form of public transportation set-up, so not having a car is not practical at all.

Most people do not drop 20k+ plus in cash for anything, especially not a car... which will have IRS watching your *** anyway.

Back
Top Bottom