So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I was attracted to Kim k before, but now I'd give up my first born to smell her breath after Yeezy kisses her.

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

This is getting out-of-hand now. I heard this guy in the barbershop say that he would love to eat out Kim to get a taste of Kanye's D.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This is getting out-of-hand now. I heard this guy in the barbershop say that he would love to eat out Kim to get a taste of Kanye's D.

i thought this kind of stuff was for internet lulz...wow

Kanye looks so out of place,
30t6p3b.gif
. I saw that Hollywood would take Kanye years ago, just didn't believe he would let it happen.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
is that Bruce!?...son looks no more than a day passed 22Edit***At first Ye was like, but then Ye ______ meme in the making.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by solegit08til

I would lmfao if Kanye became a regular on their show. I would watch though. Him and scott = bosses
pimp.gif

from Kanye's Wiki.. let's see how fast he backtracks.. 
laugh.gif

He also had this to say on January 14 (2007): "I wouldn't do something as cliché as a reality show. At least give me the credit for being more creative than that.

Like his yeezys which have someone else's midsole and no design flow whatsoever. Yet have been declared some of the best shoes EVER.

Nothing is above or below this man with power like that.

thats not bruce, it is kims best friend i don't know his name but i remember a episode him and humpries were going at each other

as for this relationship, no comment

I'm not buying this. Kim looks fake. Ima be kanye and Kim hater till they break up. I get my hater juice chilled and on ice.

Back
Top Bottom