So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by imvictor

INB4 kims mom becomes Ye's manager. It was good while it lasted. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

tumblr_m2zug3vrp71r1awquo1_1280.jpg

sick.gif

THAT DUDE ROB IS STILL ON LAMAR'S SACK?
Dude is basically the 9th wheel in that pic. Could he not find Malika or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

eek.gif
is that Bruce!?...son looks no more than a day passed 22Edit***At first Ye was like, but then Ye ______ meme in the making.

naw bruce always gets left at home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'm not buying this. Kim looks fake. Ima be kanye and Kim hater till they break up. I get my hater juice chilled and on ice.
C'mon fam... You're better than that... 

Took the time to sit down and watch 2 episodes of Lala's Vh1 show a couple weeks ago, and it confirms that her and Carmelo
are the most boring couple ever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ye what are you doing bruh. Dude really looks like he in love with this chick.

i can't imagine what 808's pt. 2 gonna sound like when the %%@% inevitably hits the fan.
every track is gonna be just autotuned sobbing

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ye what are you doing bruh. Dude really looks like he in love with this chick.

i can't imagine what 808's pt. 2 gonna sound like when the %%@% inevitably hits the fan.
every track is gonna be just autotuned sobbing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kanye is officially one of my heroes now. More power to the both of them, and good luck on their relationship.

Kanye is too good for this broad. She isn't on his level. He's an icon already and in his prime. I just hope she doesn't distract the man from the music. 

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Man he's so dumb she is all bout the money.
You think she's with him for money? They're both millionaires which should make things easier in a relationship since they're not concerned about someone being with them for money.

Back
Top Bottom