So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Just read through all 58 pages.....twice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h3]NEWS[/h3][h2]Kris Humphries Wants To Take It To Trial![/h2]
05.06.12 | 0 Comments

It’s about to get even nastier between ex-couple Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, as the NBA star continues to press for a divorce trial rather than an out of court settlement, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

During a brief hearing Friday morning the reality star’s lawyer accused Humphries of attempting to prolong the proceedings for publicity, but Humphries is telling his friends that he isn’t intimidated by Kardashian or her lawyer, Laura Wasser, and simply wants the truth to come out about their marriage.
As previously reported, Team Humphries plans on grilling Kardashian about what happened to the $325k white Ferrari the former couple was given as a wedding gift by a wealthy Malaysian businessman, amongst other subjects.

The hearing Friday was held to determine if Humphries’ Minnesota based attorney, Lee Hutton, could formally represent Humphries in the state of California. During the proceedings Wasser alleged that Humphries was only interested in publicity and that is why he is refusing to settle out of court.

“That is absolutely ridiculous,

*Wipes dust off of Wheat Timbs, from closet*

I'm hella jelly. I hope Kanye let's me get dibs on next, after he wears her out.
ohwell.gif

^ no lie, i wore a pair today, and one of these knuckleheads said, who do you think you are, yeezy? ha! no !@!+*, he thinks he's me. ;-)

I didn't realize so many people follow the trends of another so...

Kanye West should not be the reason you walk into the Timberland Outlet and cop a pair of 10903.

"No one man should have all that power...."

buy one get one half off during labor weekend at the outlets for all you bums you have never owned a pair of timbs.

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ no lie, i wore a pair today, and one of these knuckleheads said, who do you think you are, yeezy? ha! no !@!+*, he thinks he's me. ;-)
Were one of those knuckleheads born in after 92?

i swear the people who talk about other people being kanye stans are more annoying than the +++%*++ stans themselves....we GET it....he has a stanbase....let it +++%*++ be

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Freeze

Were one of those knuckleheads born in after 92?

Even if, they had to have seen some TV show and/or movie with NYC cats rockin timbs. Thats no excuse.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by WaitWut

wassup with yeezy and that ugly %!* hoody
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thing got like 5 diff zippers

Balmain hoody.
http://www.mrporter.com/product/180724
$800 for that lame hoody smh
must be nice 
laugh.gif
"Then I spent 400 bucks on this, just to be like n*%$a you ain't up on this"
Ye has a high disposable income. If I was ballin' I'd cop almost all designer clothes too.

Yall think he really dropping money on clothes?Only thing he probably comes out of pocket for is service industry things

Back
Top Bottom