So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

See me and kanye conversated about this chick and I know exactly where my boy is coming from....by conversated I mean I analyzed his past music and kind of imagined his responses as I asked myself questions... now kanye looked me in the eye and told me " imma let Kris finish his divorce but that's my b*#%& and I ain't gone wife her but imma puther on game.... she gonna learn a few lessons and I truly believe she'll be a better person after cuz my presence itself is a gift.... as for the tape he confirmed it would be made as part of his new fashion line.... they'll both be wearing scarfs and margielaxkanye designed shirt skirts, its gonna be a whole new level of art".... afterwards I thanked him for enlightenment

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Dudes is lame
30t6p3b.gif
..Even if some of yall are joking
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All of it is being imagined in their heads with some sort of gratification [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

pimp.gif
 at Lil B the untouchable myth or legend .

fixed

Mathmatically speaking Lil B is a lame compared to Kanye, in every faucet of the imagination. And I'm not a fan of either one of them dudes.I'm just saying...
mathematically speaking, the basedgod has more myspace pages than kanye.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stuched

See me and kanye conversated about this chick and I know exactly where my boy is coming from....by conversated I mean I analyzed his past music and kind of imagined his responses as I asked myself questions... now kanye looked me in the eye and told me " imma let Kris finish his divorce but that's my b*#%& and I ain't gone wife her but imma puther on game.... she gonna learn a few lessons and I truly believe she'll be a better person after cuz my presence itself is a gift.... as for the tape he confirmed it would be made as part of his new fashion line.... they'll both be wearing scarfs and margielaxkanye designed shirt skirts, its gonna be a whole new level of art".... afterwards I thanked him for enlightenment
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GREAT post 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Originally Posted by Kramer

Pretty sure 80% posters in here want that sex tape to see kanye more than kim
This.

SMH at the beginning replies in here, and then the troll replies that are secretly people's real thoughts in here.

-The Juice

QFT.We already seen Kim.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

pimp.gif
 at Lil B the untouchable myth or legend .

fixed

Mathmatically speaking Lil B is a lame compared to Kanye, in every faucet of the imagination. And I'm not a fan of either one of them dudes.I'm just saying...

tumblr_m1kwqjGw2O1rpxs07o1_250.gif

Some of the responses here... Zapatohead going in LMFAO

For those that were asking bout the jacket is a Givenchy.

NOW, which NTer is this?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I get the feeling that this fool is going to impregnate her. 
And quite honestly, the only good thing that will come out of a supposed relationship between these two drama queens will be Kanye's post break-up album. Nothing more, nothing less.

Originally Posted by imvictor

NOW, which NTer is this?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

great anaylsis.....song truly brought joy to this dude.

As much as paparazi disgusts me, that ye line was perfect execution.
If they had a child he/she would need its own forum.

imvictor wrote:

NOW, which NTer is this?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

When dude started talking about peta
roll.gif

roll.gif

Best thread since the Boozer black ice joint.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ryan Seacrest is somewhere with a smile from ear to ear, The Kardashian ratings about to go sky high if Ye joins the cast.

I'd watch every pitiful minute, pen and paper ready for everything kanye says and wears 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ye seems so shy on camera tho. He'd probably be the most boring person on the show.

My favorite part about this is clearly this is a business decision for Ye/Kim and everyone is eating it up. Including everyone in this thread.

Smart.

Back
Top Bottom