So you get a girls number at the club/party and..

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Naw, you try ol' here's my number so cal me routine she'll never call/text. Very few girls actually make the first move.(from my experience they like the authoratative, confident guy) So, as man, make the first move. She may just feel the same way you do.

What's more authoritative and confident than telling a chick to hit YOU up though? And I agree with my man who said your success rate when using this method all depends on the impression you leave on the female. If you coming at her with mad thirsty energy of course she's going to blow you off, because you made your intentions cleary known from the jump. But if you come to her real cool and nonchalantlike you'll leave her wondering a.k.a curious to know what you're about a.k.a more likely to hit YOU up.
why does this sound like the best way to do it tho?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That feel when all these rules and advice don't matter cause you don't get a girls number anymore.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Naw, you try ol' here's my number so cal me routine she'll never call/text. Very few girls actually make the first move.(from my experience they like the authoratative, confident guy) So, as man, make the first move. She may just feel the same way you do.

What's more authoritative and confident than telling a chick to hit YOU up though? And I agree with my man who said your success rate when using this method all depends on the impression you leave on the female. If you coming at her with mad thirsty energy of course she's going to blow you off, because you made your intentions cleary known from the jump. But if you come to her real cool and nonchalantlike you'll leave her wondering a.k.a curious to know what you're about a.k.a more likely to hit YOU up.
why does this sound like the best way to do it tho?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Well...cause it is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

if she was drunk/tipsy when you got the number, don't bother....
if she was sober, call TWO days later.

remember, TWO days, no more no less.
i go by this to a certain extent, i say text and no less than two days, but if i had to edit i would say forget about her until you remember her again, i always do that and they always remember me, even though i am a man dime and its hard to forget about me

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Get her name, add on facebook, start chatting, smash.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is such an unnecessary step

Why would you get he FB first? And then after you get her FB, you talk to her and get her number?  When you can just get her number from the jump?

Stupid

Haha, in Norway u can find her name online when u have the nr though.
Prob harder to do in the US? With different laws regarding personal info..

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

if she was drunk/tipsy when you got the number, don't bother....
if she was sober, call TWO days later.

remember, TWO days, no more no less.
i go by this to a certain extent, i say text and no less than two days, but if i had to edit i would say forget about her until you remember her again, i always do that and they always remember me, even though i am a man dime and its hard to forget about me
laugh.gif
Ain't even mad

Ive had more success gettin the number and txtin her to give her my number. Call within a day or two.
I feel all you dudes giving ur number and expecting her to call to weed out the serious and non serious girls isnt a good idea.
Some chick might be genuinely interested but might feel shes not supposed to make the first move or maybe shes just scared like some of these dudes on NT. Her givin u her number is showing interest enough.

And you guys only talkin to girls throgh txt are hilarious. Only the most thorough of jumps react to that.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I feel all you dudes giving ur number and expecting her to call to weed out the serious and non serious girls isnt a good idea.
Some chick might be genuinely interested but might feel shes not supposed to make the first move or maybe shes just scared like some of these dudes on NT. Her givin u her number is showing interest enough.

And you guys only talkin to girls throgh txt are hilarious. Only the most thorough of jumps react to that.

Ive had more success gettin the number and txtin her to give her my number. Call within a day or two.

Game recognizes game. I don't think these cats understand that... and they wonder why girls are so 'scandalous'
laugh.gif

Meh it depends, odd wise you prolly have a better chance hitting the girl up. But for people like me who rarely initiate things with girls, most girls I've bagged have been aggressive about it--sometimes great sometimes bad. But I have a very high success rate with women who initiate everything with me, and I usually tell them I'm interested and tell them to call and they usually do.
Now you going up to a girl and giving her your number is a different ballgame because there is a higher chance of her not being interested even if she accepts ur number

I hope you're not serious.....
A chick giving you her number doesn't mean ANYTHING. These chicks give out their number to anyone, even dudes they have zero interest in, trust me. They enjoy having that feeling of a dude hitting them up and sweating them, it's nothing but an ego boost to them. With chicks it's all about attention man. She'll sit there, give dudes her number, and when they hit her up she'll look at her phone like "Ugh, look at all these thirst buckets blowing up my phone!"
30t6p3b.gif
It makes no sense, but that's women for you. That's why you have to flip the script on them man,  make them holla at YOU. We not sweating these pros man
smokin.gif

just text and ask her to go out for a drink.  if she doesn't want to go just don't bother texting her again.  

call her and talk to her woman love convo especially a call means your not to busy for her

Call the first time. Say what's up and ask her if she wants to go to dinner or something. Keep the call short and simple. If it goes well and you guys get more comfortable with each other, then you can text.

Daytona, Anton

Welp, everyone has their own way that works for them. But even in this thread, a female replied saying some of the same things that I and others have stated. Either way it's a 50/50 chance with you having her number or her having yours. A girl giving her number to a guy she isn't interested in is wrong but recieving her number gives you the option of showing you really are interested when you call and it wasn't just some random drunk thing.

Her having your number, she might just brush it off and never call but atleast if you contact her she might be like "let me see what this dude is all about."
The only reason why my way maybe easier is because of societal norms of the male courting the female. But it is 2011 after all.

for some reason this has me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eh. Clubs usually involve alcohol, so you should try to take it as far as possible that night cause she'll vaguely (if at all) remember you if you text in a few days. I don't really like getting numbers at clubs.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You give them your number and tell them to hit YOU up. You already demonstrated your interest by giving it to her. If she's interested she'll call/text, if not eff it. That will eliminate the whole "When should I call/text?" or "Is she feeling me?" guessing game.
you could do this...strong chance you'll never hear from her
laugh.gif

text first
That's if you didn't make a first impression.

Back
Top Bottom