So You Have 30 Minutes.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic %#+% etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh *!%# i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

11j2fpy.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well placed sir.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Dank Roofus said:
rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic @%#+ etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh @$!% i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

You need help
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if it is true. I'd get my car and rob a store and go on a high speed chase

With 30 minutes left on earth, I doubt any cops would give a crap.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by GTEK

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic %#+% etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh *!%# i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

11j2fpy.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well placed sir.

I spit out my Heineken.

My stomach hurts.

i would get super doped up on all sorts of drugs. then have unprotected sex with a hot female. and smoke a single camel crush cigarette
pimp.gif

So you know you are going to die, and you go and spend money on clothes and accessories?

rape and shoot people

11j2fpy.jpg
*DEAD*

gucci mane is on a roll already

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dude said spend all his money at the supreme store 
roll.gif
lame to the millionth degree. At least you went out stylin on em I guess. If I had 3 minutes I'd prolly spend 15 minutes beating up kids like the OP and the other 15 minutes high off heroin
roll.gif
i'd probably be helpin you take out that whole store full of lames
then smash the first female i come upon

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

have sex and smoke lots of bud. i would prefer psychedelics but seeing as i only have 30 mins
ohwell.gif

I'd also eat you out while simultaneously stroking your $%%$ so you can queef + fart in a synchronized manner.

OP what the hell would be the purpose in buying anything when you only have 30 minutes to wear it all?
C'mon guy!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Chug the finest liquor I have in the house at the moment, throw on a tuxedo, sit in my chair with the T.V. on, smoke a cigarette and call my loved ones and say goodbye.

This sounds like a plan.
pimp.gif
Hopefully, I can be 30mins in the vicinity of my family, so I can say goodbye to them.

But id have sex w/ my girl.. BEAST MODE
devil.gif

After im done.. Go to my mom, dad, & sister, doggy and my girl and tell them i love them and hug them good bye.. then go die

Back
Top Bottom