So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I'd hold her hand....

How big was that precious check?

I might too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

DCAllAmerican wrote:

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."

laugh.gif
This guy

Dudes gassing up ugly chicks. It never ends well.

smh.gif

How did this girl make the Top 100? I've dropped deuces that look more appealing than her.

Call me a jerk but you folks can keep lyin to yourselves if you want. She has NO PLACE to act like that. But I am sure you will find a way to flip this on me and my evil ways. 
roll.gif

Why people keep patronizing this woman is beyond me.
roll.gif

Top 100
roll.gif

I wish that all the paparazzi in the world would just die. It should be legal to assault them.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Dudes gassing up ugly chicks. It never ends well.

smh.gif

How did this girl make the Top 100? I've dropped deuces that look more appealing than her.

laugh.gif
 that's what i wanna know.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

...so what's the issue with that video?
I know you like being the Devil's Advocate at times but  you can't be serious.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious.
If you're talking about her "I know" comment... you're oblivious to the context of the paparazzi saying things to get a reaction.

She is not in a position to say, "I know." That is my issue.

The pap. isn't the issue here. That is their job to get a reaction.

She isn't worthy of that type of reaction.

But you knew that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man Ninjas ain't THAT bad is he?

...so what's the issue with that video?
I know you like being the Devil's Advocate at times but  you can't be serious.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious.
If you're talking about her "I know" comment... you're oblivious to the context of the paparazzi saying things to get a reaction.

Whats wrong with her feeling beautiful and good about herself? I didnt look at the link if that matters.

But I dont see whats wrong with that. Now if shes going around walking/talking like shes the 2nd coming thats different.

People need to stop telling her she is fabulous, beautiful, stunning, etc. They aren't fooling anyone. And I am pretty sure they don't believe it.

Dirty, do you think she deserves to make that list? Be honest man.

Back
Top Bottom