So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

She is not in a position to say, "I know." That is my issue.
... oh please... she's being a smart $!# to the paparazzi... you're looking WAAY to deep into it.

that's the problem you're so against her for some reason... you'll find any reason to nitpick.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

females are supposed to feel like that bro
Right? On a sidenote, did anyone catch when she hosted SNL? She had some
laugh.gif
skits.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

She is not in a position to say, "I know." That is my issue.
... oh please... she's being a smart $!# to the paparazzi... you're looking WAAY to deep into it.

that's the problem you're so against her for some reason... you'll find any reason to nitpick.
Yea I am quick to nitpick at a woman that clearly overvalues herself.

Don't I show my displeasure for ANY girl like that? BUt you say I have something against HER. Yea, that is it.

As I said, she doesn't have the right to walk around as if she looks good. That is my point. And deep down inside, I know you agree with it.
smokin.gif

Looking at that pic posted on the last page makes me feel like if her upper arm were to be cut, she'd leak KFC mashed potatoes and gravy.
I bet her blood type is Type O-riginal recipe 

she doesn't have the right to walk around as if she looks good.
so you're saying any girl that doesn't look typcially good should not have a high sense of self worth or a good amount of self esteem?

and NO, I don't agree with you... deep down, on the surface, or anywhere in the middle.

This dude DC
laugh.gif

I'm not getting it, do you want her to walk around with low self-esteem and no self confidence because YOU (and all the other NT'ers in this thread) don't find her attractive?

so you're saying any girl that doesn't look good should not have a high sense of self worth or a good amount of self esteem?

and NO, I don't agree with you... deep down, on the surface, or anywhere in the middle.
NO, I am saying SHE doesn't need to walk around as if she is some glamorous, stunning, beautiful, etc.......... creature. Because she is terrible.

You can walk around with self-worth but there is a difference between that and walking around as if she is some sort of diva (as they like to say).

Confidence is one thing.
Borderline cockiness is another. I think she acts cocky to look how she looks. But I believe the media puts her in a position to do that. Keep humoring her calling her beautiful every damn time they see her. That mess has to stop.

This is not the first time I have seen her not knowing her value.

this topic is reaching a litlle bit. now that female "bodyguard" acting like she was important made me smh

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

This dude DC
laugh.gif

I'm not getting it, do you want her to walk around with low self-esteem and no self confidence because YOU (and all the other NT'ers in this thread) don't find her attractive?
Nope but she damn sure doesn't need to walk around as if she is the life of the party.

Plenty of other females that look WAY better than her don't act like this.

There isn't just 2 stages of presentation. Conceit and Low Self Esteem.
Modest, humble, ever hear of those qualities? Unassuming. She shouldn't be walking around as if she is beautiful is my point. She should be humble and thankful that her face is anywhere. And that goes for ANYONE. Not just her.

I just don't like flash. I don't like people that appear to be full of themselves. Be humble. Especially if you don't look good.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

so you're saying any girl that doesn't look good should not have a high sense of self worth or a good amount of self esteem?

NO, I am saying SHE doesn't need to walk around as if she is some glamorous, stunning, beautiful, etc.......... creature. Because she is terrible.

You can walk around with self-worth but there is a difference between that and walking around as if she is some sort of diva (as they like to say).

Confidence is one thing.
Borderline cockiness is another. I think she acts cocky to look how she looks. But I believe the media puts her in a position to do that. Keep humoring her calling her beautiful every damn time they see her. That mess has to stop.

This is not the first time I have seen her not knowing her value.

...so back to my original point... what's wrong with the video?... b/c there's nothing in that video where she herself is walking around like a diva.

besides... who are you to determine someone else's value?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude asked 'what do you prefer to be called, gabby or precious?'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is just comedically unattractive. Like, I actually wanna laugh. I can't even call her ugly. She's not.. ugly, per say. People have to earn ugliness. ou have to act ugly. But she's just 100% non-attractive from concentrate.  It's funny. I can't find anything sexable about her at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude asked 'what do you prefer to be called, gabby or precious?'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
She made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."

laugh.gif
foolish

...so back to my original point... what's wrong with the video?... b/c there's nothing in that video where she herself is walking around like a diva.

Once again, she should have come up with a more humble way to respond to that comment made by the reporter. Saying, "I know" doesn't come off as humble. It comes off as cocky. She could have said thankyou and left it at that. But to say "I know" come on man. Who the hell does she think she is.
laugh.gif

I am a nobody in this world. Just one man with an opinion. I don't determine their value. I only comment on what I can see. And from what I can see, she is Marcus Banks asking for a 3 year/$55 million contract.

She doesn't look that good to be answering questions like that with, "I know."

It's confirmed. When NTers see a woman feeling good they throw her down. Whether she's ugly or not. I bet she feels better about herself than any of us.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Once again, she should have come up with a more humble way to respond to that comment made by the reporter. Saying, "I know" doesn't come off as humble. It comes off as cocky. She could have said thankyou and left it at that. But to say "I know" come on man. Who the hell does she think she is.
laugh.gif

I am a nobody in this world. Just one man with an opinion. I don't determine their value. I only comment on what I can see. And from what I can see, she is Marcus Banks asking for a 3 year/$55 million contract.

She doesn't look that good to be answering questions like that with, "I know."
we're going in circles.... so I'm done with this nonsense thread..
its' all about context....
a paparazzi doesn't say anything genuine.. so why should she reply back to them with a genuine retort?

i remember @ the Academy Awards, reporters were like "look @ how stunning she looks" 
sick.gif
 F is wrong with ppl? commending the morbidly obese now? 
tired.gif

IMO DC isn't making sense. According to him if you're ugly and cocky you can't sound like you are. Correct?

a paparazzi doesn't say anything genuine.. so why should she reply back to them with a genuine retort?
As you said, the paparazzi's job is to bait.

But it is her job to maintain a great reputation. So what she says will obviously be taken more serious than what they say. They aren't making movies, nobody cares about them. They are there to give US info and pics. It is her responsibility to say the right things. To make herself as marketable as possible.

Her looks already limit her potential star power so why would it be in her best interest to possibly give anyone else any other reason to find fault in her?

That is all I am saying. If she looked good, maybe she could get away with answering questions like that.
But she doesn't, so she needs to be on her best behavior.

Similar to an athlete with a bad attitude. If he is not a good player AND he has a bad attitude, he will not have much of a future. If you are uncoachable, you better at least have the skills to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom