So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

...so back to my original point... what's wrong with the video?... b/c there's nothing in that video where she herself is walking around like a diva.

besides... who are you to determine someone else's value?
Once again, she should have come up with a more humble way to respond to that comment made by the reporter. Saying, "I know" doesn't come off as humble. It comes off as cocky. She could have said thankyou and left it at that. But to say "I know" come on man. Who the hell does she think she is.
laugh.gif

I am a nobody in this world. Just one man with an opinion. I don't determine their value. I only comment on what I can see. And from what I can see, she is Marcus Banks asking for a 3 year/$55 million contract.

She doesn't look that good to be answering questions like that with, "I know."
we're going in circles.... so I'm done with this nonsense thread..
its' all about context....
a paparazzi doesn't say anything genuine.. so why should she reply back to them with a genuine retort?
Pretty much.  What is she supposed to say?  Stop #*%+%@+ around with me?  I don't think it was a diva response, I think it was a sarcastic, "I know that I don't look good but I'll say it anyway" response.
DC, I think you're looking a little too much into it.  A long time ago a guy confronted me in a parking lot because of how fast I was driving.  He said I was an @@#+*@$, and he should kick my *#%.  I told him, "you're right, I am an @@#+*@$, and you should kick my *#%."  Sometimes it's easier to agree with people than to put up a fight.  Saying, "I know" was the easiest response other than thank you to not give the paps ammunition.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

IMO DC isn't making sense. According to him if you're ugly and cocky you can't sound like you are. Correct?
There is a sliding scale.

The weaker you are as a person, the less you should talk.

That is with anything. If you don't have the skill level to back up your attitude, then you need to change your attitude.

An ugly woman doesn't need to be running around tooting her horn as if she is a beautiful woman. She needs to shut her damn mouth and be gracious that anyone would even look in her direction. She doesn't have the genetic right to TALK as if she is something special.

But I already said I don't like cocky people period. But if you are going to be cocky, at least be able to match your cockiness with good looks, good job, big $, great skills, smarts, or something. Don't be a zero ACTING like a hero.

Like my man Rock said, know your got damn role.

Her role, is an overachiever. She went from NOTHING to lucking up (literally) to get that role. Now she is acting like she has made it? Where the hell is the humility? And on top of that she looks the way she does which makes it twice as bad.

Originally Posted by eaalto

DC, I think you're looking a little too much into it.  A long time ago a guy confronted me in a parking lot because of how fast I was driving.  He said I was an @@#+*@$, and he should kick my *#%.  I told him, "you're right, I am an @@#+*@$, and you should kick my *#%."  Sometimes it's easier to agree with people than to put up a fight.  Saying, "I know" was the easiest response other than thank you to not give the paps ammunition.

Analogy isn't applicable because I never said she should put up a fight. I said she could have said thank you and be the end of that part of the conversation.
laugh.gif

a paparazzi doesn't say anything genuine.. so why should she reply back to them with a genuine retort?
As you said, the paparazzi's job is to bait.

But it is her job to maintain a great reputation. So what she says will obviously be taken more serious than what they say. They aren't making movies, nobody cares about them. They are there to give US info and pics. It is her responsibility to say the right things. To make herself as marketable as possible.

Her looks already limit her potential star power so why would it be in her best interest to possibly give anyone else any other reason to find fault in her?

That is all I am saying. If she looked good, maybe she could get away with answering questions like that.
But she doesn't, so she needs to be on her best behavior.

Similar to an athlete with a bad attitude. If he is not a good player AND he has a bad attitude, he will not have much of a future. If you are uncoachable, you better at least have the skills to back it up.

It would be like a basketball player shooting an air ball in an attempt to win the game, missing horribly, and then a paparazzi saying "Hey!, nice shot!"  The basketball player responds, "I know," or "Thank you," rather than blowing up at the paparazzi's obvious attempt to get a rise out of him.  The basketball player knows it wasn't a nice shot.  Do you honestly think this woman really thinks she is beautiful?  You know that she doesn't.  Be honest with yourself.  To be agreeable and avoid confrontation with a paparazzi does more for a reputation than having a huge blow up with one.  I really think you're reaching with this one.  

Originally Posted by proper english

i remember @ the Academy Awards, reporters were like "look @ how stunning she looks" 
sick.gif
 F is wrong with ppl? commending the morbidly obese now? 
tired.gif
exactly...i have to agree with DC for once...this chick is not healthy which leads her to not looking healthy...she going around giving these big !%%%!$+ pride and @*!#, and that's irresponsible...she needs to stop with this i'm big, black and beautiful act and admit that she has a problem and fix it...and Hollywood needs to stop gassing her up just because she's "different" then there typical mold...
Nktran001 wrote:
Y'all calling her ugly, but what kind of broads are you guys pulling? 
nerd.gif

lol...are you assuming none of us are pulling better lookin chicks then this???

He said I was an @@#+*@$, and he should kick my *#%.  [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]I told him, "you're right, I am an @@#+*@$, and you should kick my *#%."  [/color]Sometimes it's easier to agree with people than to put up a fight.  Saying, "I know" was the easiest response other than thank you to not give the paps ammunition.

smh.gif

im sorry mann, but thats just sad. 

her arms are bigger than mines... and mines are as big as hulk hogan's brother.

thats saying alot.

but to keep it funky funky....i can see exactly where he belly doubles over and becomes her bellyroll.

thats attractive to no man, unless you have a fetish.
cause her vagina smells of a rich musk of sandalwood and birch.
no one wants to poke that.
big ol thighs rubbin together gettin all that friction and sweat goin....
ugh............

Another example of her being "humble" and knowing her role
That vid's a bad choice, DC - she was jus tryin to have fun... she even said that she's  just a normal person in a fantasy world.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

He said I was an @@#+*@$, and he should kick my *#%.  [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]I told him, "you're right, I am an @@#+*@$, and you should kick my *#%."  [/color]Sometimes it's easier to agree with people than to put up a fight.  Saying, "I know" was the easiest response other than thank you to not give the paps ammunition.

smh.gif

What was I supposed to do?  Start an argument with the guy over nothing?  Get into a fight with a person I don't know?  What does that even prove?  Nothing happened, the guy drove away.  

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

smh.gif

What was I supposed to do?  Start an argument with the guy over nothing?  Get into a fight with a person I don't know?  What does that even prove?  Nothing happened, the guy drove away.  
Some people just don't get the way the world works.

She might be beautiful on the inside, but the outside needs a few chunks removed and some face work done.......the is a through piece.

DC is acting like she robbed him in broad day light in Times Square.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why this chick gets so much hate?

She may not be that attractive but she has a great sense of humor, and a pretty good attitude when ever she gets interviewed.

Let the Girl Live.

granted...... her weight is unhealthy and a problem but.....should she walk around being depressed? You posed a vid of her having fun at the Oscars and shes cocky? I mean she at the academy awards we postin on the internet so why you tryna place value on her?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."
Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The thing is, is that it's not really that big of a deal. It's just a list.

What's comedic is that people are going above, beyond and out of their way to laugh at it.

Oh yea, today is her birthday. HBD.

How did this girl make the Top 100? I've dropped deuces that look more appealing than her.

smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

As usual, NT cats goin extra hard

Some cats think she's terrible some think she's cute...to each his own.  As for the vid, I'll take a fat chick who is confident, loves herself and her size over a low self esteem, skinny chick eating salad complaining that she gained 2 ounces all the time anyday. 

Originally Posted by JinKazama

How did this girl make the Top 100? I've dropped deuces that look more appealing than her.

smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

As usual, NT cats goin extra hard

Some cats think she's terrible some think she's cute...to each his own.  As for the vid, I'll take a fat chick who is confident, loves herself and her size over a low self esteem, skinny chick eating salad complaining that she gained 2 ounces all the time anyday.

Find me ONE person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

y'all some !%$%+#!!.
smh.gif

for the record she was great in Precious and was pretty funny on SNL even tho she messed up a couple times.

Who the hell is discussing her acting skills?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom