so your girlfriend asks you to have this done to yourself.....(pic)

baby_01__1234890507_9058.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
realtalk I was at the mall with my girl last night and she went to go gether toes down. Now everytime I go with her she always try and beg me to get my feet done. My feet are nasty but so be it. I am not getting no pedicure.That's just a negative for me. What made it even worse other than the staff kept asking me to get one for 10 minutes and I saw two guys getting a pedicureand manicure.
indifferent.gif

Good thing you didn't... because the minute you get a manicure or pedicure, as we all know, your penis immediately falls off and you're no longer aman.

You dodged a real bullet there.

Please explain how getting a pedicure is negative when you're walking around with nasty crusty feet.
She's trying to tell you it's disgusting and to do something about it.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

son, its a %@#*## pedicure...its not like youre gonna get your toes painted

stop being insecure

QFT.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the OP confessed that he thinks/thought getting a pedicure would, at the very least, raise questions about hismasculinity and, at the very most, outright transform him into a flaming and fabulous homosexual...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

son, its a %@#*## pedicure...its not like youre gonna get your toes painted

stop being insecure

QFT.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the OP confessed that he thinks/thought getting a pedicure would, at the very least, raise questions about his masculinity and, at the very most, outright transform him into a flaming and fabulous homosexual...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he was hoping he was gonna get a lot of cosigners. insecurity
smh.gif
having good hygiene = being gay now?

Back
Top Bottom