So0o0o which one of you NTers is this?

http://www.mercurynews.co...icle-accident?source=rss

14vh55e.jpg

SMH

Didn't even see the link up top, thought op was jelly that dude bought a caddy.

RIP to the dad and daughter.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

That's me. What you shaking your head for??
Because you killed a man and his daughter.

mad.gif

R.I.P to the two who lost their life because of this guy

prob had to do with the fact the vehicle was salvage or some %%!

and something went wrong

I guess some of you didn't click the link. Pretty sad story.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
RIP to the father and daughter, hope the other young lady makes a full recovery.

Crazy, dude went from being extra excited about his whip to probably feeling worst than he's ever felt.

Those people need to get hooked on phonics.

EDIT: Didn't read the article. Just read that screen shot. That's a terrible situation.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

ouch...sad to see..kids dont know that driving is a privilege these days. speeding isnt cool.

feels cool tho

I just don't see the need to make light of something like this. I don't even see the comedic value.

Any of us could have been that dumb idiot and OP you are a !@@#%+# idiot.

Seems like a bad spot to ride a bike. Says they were riding along the sidewalk.... that street has heavy car traffic. I wouldn't feel safe riding a bike there, forget about my young kids.

this *!#! be getting me .....hope the driver gets beat into a coma in county *dead serious* these lame %%* kids these days are weak.

look at me im ballin in a 10 year old gas guzzling american p.o.s that my parents probably paid for.... custom rims are probably reason the ride flipped. *##!@+% wannabes that broke +@* ride

Rest in Paradise to the family ......

OP, why use that thread title? I came in here for lulz. Way to make light of a dismal situation smh

Be safe out there ya'll. RIP

Back
Top Bottom