SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Anybody know any good taco spots in the Diamond Bar/Chino/Walnut area? I'm staying in DB for the week and I got some serious cravings lol.

Anybody know any good taco spots in the Diamond Bar/Chino/Walnut area? I'm staying in DB for the week and I got some serious cravings lol.
In Chino I use to hit up this one taco spot called El Rey all the time pretty legit spot tacos are pretty big good tortas too.

I think another taco spot I would recommend that's out in Pomona is Tijuana Tacos I think the 2 I mentioned are the best taco spots out this way but that's just me tho.

The Salted Pig in Riverside.

Gonna be in socal next week for comicon.  Any food spots you guys can suggest thats family friendly?  My wife and I already know all about phils bbq.  My little girls love pizza so any suggestions would be great.  Thanks. 

I'm going to Vineland Drive In Theater in City of Industry this Friday. Are there any good food places around here?

Pretty much.

Absolutely LOVE Chicago style pizza. I've tried 2 here already. One in Riverside and another in Costa Mesa. Gotta try my 3rd very soon.

I'm originally from Chicago and that pie looks like Giordano's. Have you had authentic pizza from Chi?

Anyone going to the Jay Z Timberlake concert on July 28th? Ill be going with the lady and wanted to find a place near by for some grub. Any recommendations?If anyone is looking for some field level tickets (section B3) for the show, LMK.Mods, please let me know if I'm breaking the rules. I will delete my post asap.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom