SoCal NTers: Fill us in.. how crazy is LA right now?

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Elie in the midst of things @ Staples Center
roll.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at all those dumb broads saying we love Sasha.. that bumdidn't score a single point in the entire Finals
alien.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

The main reason why black people are looked at the way we are....over doing it always really not even funny in the least bit................since when is stealing whats up ...atleast the white homie is smart enough to cover his face
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I'm in one of those videos
nerd.gif

I didn't do any of that stupid #*+% though. These people were just thugs who wanted a reason to wild out. I was in all the moshpits though, I got cuts andbruises everywhere but my face.

Can't wait til Wednesday!

Originally Posted by trublu86

An NBA championship is not that serious.

To me, no championship is that serious to where you'd cause ruckus and destruction in your own city. I mean,what's the sense in it. Ok you're happy but that just seems like a scapegoat for something else.

eek.gif
smh.gif

if i was in a car and people were pushing it...you better believe im running over some Feet!!.
laugh.gif

I don't approve of all that nonsense - if anything destroy all them cop cars and bikes
devil.gif

I actually wish the LAPD had the right to just open fire on the ignorant mob,
smh.gif

Destroying cop cars?
Bikes?

You are better than that BN
smh.gif

for all you shaking your head at the antics of the rioters.

you have to be there. you get caught up in the moment. and from there being an outside celebration just turns into a domino effect.

sadly i did not attend this event. i was there 2000 with the big screen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by trublu86

An NBA championship is not that serious.

To me, no championship is that serious to where you'd cause ruckus and destruction in your own city. I mean, what's the sense in it. Ok you're happy but that just seems like a scapegoat for something else.
cosign

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

for all you shaking your head at the antics of the rioters.

you have to be there. you get caught up in the moment. and from there being an outside celebration just turns into a domino effect.

sadly i did not attend this event. i was there 2000 with the big screen
pimp.gif

Caught up in the moment?
smh.gif
So okay, our team won the NBA Finals. Great. How aboutcelebrating without destroying the city?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't approve of all that nonsense - if anything destroy all them cop cars and bikes
devil.gif
I actually wish the LAPD had the right to just open fire on the ignorant mob,
smh.gif

Destroying cop cars?
Bikes?

You are better than that BN
smh.gif

They showed restraint, if they woulda tear gased, or something else to disperse the crowds it would've been alot worse, props to the LAPD forshowing restraint for once, and smh @ all the idiots who dont know how to celebrate.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

capt.e45c76777dd74b718bf742decacbe2f1.nba_finals_reax_basketball_cajh116.jpg
this picture is great! Avy worthy!! wish i was there!!!

yeah man that's awesome. breaking into a shop, stealing, and having clear evidence of the crime floating around on the internet is rad.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom