SoCal NTers: Fill us in.. how crazy is LA right now?

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

laugh.gif
yall be honest.. very honest..
85% of NT woulda went in

no need to lie
grin.gif
they wouldve been copping it at low low prices thats for sure.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I don't approve of all that nonsense - if anything destroy all them cop cars and bikes
devil.gif

Anyways, it feels good to be champs
pimp.gif

you're just hurting yourselves in that case, assuming you're a taxpayer.

damn i feel bad for the owner

im not gonna lie i feel like i may have did some stupid stuff, but i woulda did it in a smart way ( cover my face) or something.

With that being said I woulda probably did it cuz everyone else was, it is stupid to riot after a victory tho, partying in the street is one thing, butbreaking into stores and stuff is on another level

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Civilization is a thin veil easily torn to shreds when people are given an excuse to behave like the animals they really are.

QFT !!

I am not even sure if we (NYC) would riot over a championship .... Well maybe so, there would be some crime, but not a riot.

Nope, the city was fine when the Giants won the Superbowl. I don't know what it'd be like it the Knicks or Mets won though.

only the knicks winning the title can bring this out in ny....nothing else
Exactly. It's not the same with any other sports team in NY. If the Knicks win a chip the city will implode, I guarantee it
laugh.gif
Jobs, lives,and loot will be lost!

I was part of it. That %%#% was crazy! Car were honking left & right, girls dancing topless on top of cars, girls shaking their !%@%$ out the window, &people burning mad rubber! Heck I even saw a dumpster on fire in the middle of the street!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Civilization is a thin veil easily torn to shreds when people are given an excuse to behave like the animals they really are.

QFT !!

I am not even sure if we (NYC) would riot over a championship .... Well maybe so, there would be some crime, but not a riot.

And that's prolly only b/c police roll HEAVY out in NYC (can't walk a block without seeing them).

Don't act like NY goons would stick to actin a Farnsworth if there were no cops around.
grin.gif

With that said, smh @ the looters.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

The main reason why black people are looked at the way we are....over doing it always really not even funny in the least bit................since when is stealing whats up ...atleast the white homie is smart enough to cover his face
indifferent.gif

Man I know you see all them Mexicans in that 1st picture
wait what were they stealin cause i didnt see any pics of that

Originally Posted by rossh123

The main reason why black people are looked at the way we are....over doing it always really not even funny in the least bit................since when is stealing whats up ...atleast the white homie is smart enough to cover his face
indifferent.gif

wait what were they stealin cause i didnt see any pics of that

Throwin' alley-oops? The slam is a trap...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Exactly...youre talking about LA

Trying to pin this on us black folk
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

it can be a thousand whites, and a thousand mexicans, but people always seems to point out those 2 or 3 black people. Then word spreads that it was nothing butblack people out there rioting/partying..

I was in the middle of the mess. had a blast! some pics i took.

l_f6837ff9755242d387bf76e234aedc89.jpg

and some more random $%$!

l_67b67d756a3e40a88553f583907a9e24.jpg

l_f4f5a4cf10e641dfabde67672e2a47f9.jpg

l_e36c0252561e43fea129f377818c03fc.jpg

We then cruised throughout LA honking our horns at everyone and just having a mutha %#*@*@$ blast!
l_e794c25f523344c4be8641068d56cc8e.jpg

l_ed42fadead0d4872bb87e387e247c57f.jpg

i was listening to jim rome this morning on my way to work. when i heard him saying a sneaker store was raided. i immediately thought holy grail because itsthe only store within walking distance of staples center. its totally absurd to cause such damage. youre supposed to respect your city, not violate it.
smh.gif
@those ppl

Back
Top Bottom