SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Went to the block Store. Dodo all around
eyes.gif

I saw AS Lebron 5s at Elsinore. $80... Nothing else. Might hit up the Block this evening...

Checked the block a few days ago, they had flight 95's in navy and orange $80. A few different colors in the soldiers something like $60-80. Zoom 96,can't remember the price. Bunch of new clothes for Jordan and Lebron. Apparel prices are kinda high though.

I went to the block yesterday...Nothing good shoe wise...I saw the turf trainers but all of the ice bottoms were yellowing...I just picked up two golf shirts.

WSS off of Wilshire:

Scattered, but good sizes of 20/3 and 8/15 packs. Boxes looked kind of beat up though.

Black Zoom MVP for $75.

Del Sol and White/Black/Purple Kobe IV's in scattered sizes, I think I saw a 9.5 and 10 (my sizes) though.

Tons of Team Jordan and some colorways of the CP3 II as well.

^^^Went to Lake Elsinore this weekend, they had nothing worth mentioning other than:

1) China hyperdunks for $89.99 in size 8.5,10.5,11 and 12.
2) Nike Air Max Plus 97 $79.99 FSR in all blk and navy blue/wht.
3) Lebron Soldiers II in blk/wht/grey and blue/wht FSR for $79.99
4) Jordan Hydro IV all blk sandals $29.99 FSR

Unless you got a good coupon or something, prices for these are still too much
smh.gif

Footaction at the Cerritos Mall has a pair of Air Jordan XX3 Black/Red Sz.11. They found a pair stashed away by an employee. They're going for $89.99 ifanyone interested. I saw them in person. They're behind the register on display along with a pair of Air Jordan 6 Rings in the Concord colorway sz. 10.5at regular price though.

the block still has lebron 6 80$.
Kobe trainers white orange 30$ sz12-14
kobe strength 30$ sz8?
zoom flight 96 supreme blue orange 60$
nothing much

nike-air-max-90-red-white-black.jpg

@ lake elsinore outlet
picked these up for 53 dollars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shoes on the back wall got an additional 30 percent off.

they had china hyperdunks in a 11.5 and 15 for 90 plus 30 percent off 65 dollars.
all that was worth mentioning. thank you cinco de mayo weekend.

Back
Top Bottom