SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

saw some Jordan Horizon Premium "All Star" 822333-035....sz 9.5 on East LA store....hash wall.

dont rem the price.

Hey fam, I'm going to be in L.A. for Kobe's last game next month, and I'm wondering which outlet(s) I should make it a priority to hit? Tech fleece and Kobes are the main items I'll be on the lookout for. I'm staying in Anaheim but will have a car so distance isn't a big deal.

Hey fam, I'm going to be in L.A. for Kobe's last game next month, and I'm wondering which outlet(s) I should make it a priority to hit? Tech fleece and Kobes are the main items I'll be on the lookout for. I'm staying in Anaheim but will have a car so distance isn't a big deal.
Hard to say since stock tends to change up depending on the season or the month or if you get lucky with returns. I know theres an outlet store in orange so that'll be an easy go-to for you since its near anaheim. Citadel seems to have a good amount of kobes from what i saw in the 2016 outlet thread and ontario mills had a good amount of tech fleece pants. I copped a black and grey tech fleece for 60$ each with the weekend coupon

I was at the Orange Outlet, earlier, and everything is an additional 20% off.  Lots of clothing and shoes to be had.  KD8 Christmas are $119.99, KD8 "Blackout" are $99.99, Kobe X "Hot Lava" are $119.99.  Saw lots of Lebron XIIIs.  These prices are before the extra discount.  I almost walked out with the KDs but then I remembered that I wanted to use them on the court.

I was at the Orange Outlet, earlier, and everything is an additional 20% off.  Lots of clothing and shoes to be had.  KD8 Christmas are $119.99, KD8 "Blackout" are $99.99, Kobe X "Hot Lava" are $119.99.  Saw lots of Lebron XIIIs.  These prices are before the extra discount.  I almost walked out with the KDs but then I remembered that I wanted to use them on the court.
Thanks for the update

I was there on Friday.  Among the poor service, I saw a lot of Kobe Xs on the hash wall, sizes 13 and 14.  Saw a lot of All-Stars, Codas, Elevate, 5 Rings, etc.
Lol! The service is wild though. But ok, I might have to swing over there. They get ship daily or on certain days?

Lol! The service is wild though. But ok, I might have to swing over there. They get ship daily or on certain days?
I asked two different reps. for help, they both said yes, then went on to do other things, help other people, pass me by, and do nothing for me.  I was trying to be patient but this has happened many times when I've gone there so I doubt that I'll be returning unless something is a lock.  No idea on how often they get shipments but I'm sure someone here can chime in on that.  Sorry.

Last edited:

I asked two different reps. for help, they both said yes, then went on to do other things, help other people, pass me by, and do nothing for me.  I was trying to be patient but this has happened many times when I've gone there so I doubt that I'll be returning unless something is a lock.  No idea on how often they get shipments but I'm sure someone here can chime in on that.  Sorry.
Lol man thats Nike for sure! But all good. Much appreciated. 

Citadel has pretty much whatever's on sale on ndc for the LeBron 13s. space walk, black lion, and xmas in full size run for $120. a pair of mulberry and friday 13th in sz 11 on the hash wall for $130 or $140 (forgot). the mulberry is $120 on ndc so you might be able to get them to go for the lowest selling price based on ndc. 

kobe 10 ext in black in full size run. 

a pair of sz8.5 blue foamposite that was recently released on the hash. probably gone by now. $180 or $185.

couple pair of BHM Kobe 11. sz11 and sz9.5. $205...priced higher than what was on sale last week on ndc.

Jordan section had ZERO, NADA, ZELCH,...........

Aqua 140
Nike East LA

Citadel has pretty much whatever's on sale on ndc for the LeBron 13s. space walk, black lion, and xmas in full size run for $120. a pair of mulberry and friday 13th in sz 11 on the hash wall for $130 or $140 (forgot). the mulberry is $120 on ndc so you might be able to get them to go for the lowest selling price based on ndc. 

kobe 10 ext in black in full size run. 
Orange, CA had the Kobe 10 EXT (black) along the hash wall in just about every size from 8-14.  I believe they were 59.99 plus 20% off.  This was last night and there were a lot of them on the walls.

Can anyone help me answer this question?

On Nike system they show about over 20 pairs of Kobe X xmas in my size however they said there is none in there store. This is citadel outlet and Ontario.

Also there is one outlet in entire US with my size but their price is still $160 while citadel and Ontario both said there price was around $100 and lower

Back
Top Bottom