SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Anyone know if there's gonna be good deals at the citadel for memorial weekend

Just went there this evening. Hash Wall was 30% off, clothing was going up to 50% original price and some shoes were being discounted but not all in the aisles. There were some kd7 and Kobe ix elites in FSR, but there were no sizes left under 10 for the Kobes. Sorry, I couldn't take any pics and this is as much as I can remember...

Went to Ontario today. Nothing too crazy. Hash wall was 30% off clothing also had various discounts throughout the store. No tech fleece. 2 size 9 White DSM Dunks. 1 size 9 Jerry Rice Trainer 1. All star LeBron size 8.5 but I think that might be gone. Navy future low for $120. Best deal was probably the Super Bowl Fingertrap max for $55+ 30% off. Also had 1 size 10.5 Clot lunar force 1. 

Went to Ontario today. Nothing too crazy. Hash wall was 30% off clothing also had various discounts throughout the store. No tech fleece. 2 size 9 White DSM Dunks. 1 size 9 Jerry Rice Trainer 1. All star LeBron size 8.5 but I think that might be gone. Navy future low for $120. Best deal was probably the Super Bowl Fingertrap max for $55+ 30% off. Also had 1 size 10.5 Clot lunar force 1. 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll prolly go there on saturday or something and see if theyre gonna have anything else put up. I hope they would have those finger traps in my size cause thats a really good deal.. You guys think they'll put more stock out on the weekend or on monday?

At The Block as of last night

30% on the hash wall too

I posted in the Nike Outlet thread, but I'll post over here too. From the Cabazon outlet store

I just bought a pair of AJ1 OG Laneys 10.5 at Citadel yesterday, too bad they are a bit big for me. It was stupid packed. Some jerk took all the pairs of Fragment tennis classics they had.

I just bought a pair of AJ1 OG Laneys 10.5 at Citadel yesterday, too bad they are a bit big for me. It was stupid packed. Some jerk took all the pairs of Fragment tennis classics they had.
Damn they had fragment tennis classics.. That bastard lol

Went to Tanger at Barstow on the weekend. Nothing major, bunch of socks on sale. One tidbid non NIKE I went to REEBOK and they had some Questions Mid in the Concord-like colorway for 100 sz 11.5 to 14 only

If anyone wants those they are probably still there.

Just left Desert Hills in Cabazon and this was the only thing that caught my eye, I grabbed the last 11.5, but they had every other size from 8-14

Justo visited san ysidro outlet. Saw a few kobe ix un blue with yellow soles.

Various lebrons, both high and los. The wall has some kobe sz 14 snakeskins. Plus 20% off the walls

Cant upload pic from cell but there were purple gloves, white green soldiers, kobe x blues, Lebrón lows un green/white and orange/grey, penny 6, some Jordán 1 blues

At the converse store there were some converse weapons at 35 USD white/yellow and black/purple.

At reebok there are questions mis concord colorways on full size run.

Hope it helps someone catch what they like

Ontario Nike store had the white infared 6 on thursday...if you go to the counter and ask I think all they have left are size 13.

Last edited:
Went to San Ysidro Outlet yesterday, same as my previous post, some Gloves Black/Purple, LeBron  lows and 1 kobe elite, pics attached.

Back
Top Bottom