SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

rob, you should really throw up a thread for your ride or at least post it in one of the endless "official post your ride threads." from what i recall, there are quite a few 240/180/silvia/sileighty/etc dudes on here, incl that Fatlace guy from around my way. i dunno dude, but he posted his way back when, and i seen it in c16. it's pretty dope. i haven't seen any other fully track prepped ones like yours in here yet, but they're most def some lurking on the down low. a lot of them fools are into kicks too now.

btw, you'd be crazy to drive that thing to the Summit at Dodger Stadium. forget all the gaffling thieves around there...that's always a given. but you do know the police academy is around back w/the CHP station just up the 110, right?? for a while CHP was going on a rampage ticketing+sending cars they popped late night running thru the 110 to Dena. I hella miss LA, but thank God I'm not there for that anymore. I used to roll that stretch daily.

p.s. I knew Mr Iceman was a lightweight......always talking real tuff. he ain't no real K-dude. one of y'all do me a favor and slip him a JD Down Home Punch at the next summit and get him to sign over his Starter collection to me. lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
btw, you'd be crazy to drive that thing to the Summit at Dodger Stadium. forget all the gaffling thieves around there...that's always a given. but you do know the police academy is around back w/the CHP station just up the 110, right?? for a while CHP was going on a rampage ticketing+sending cars they popped late night running thru the 110 to Dena. I hella miss LA, but thank God I'm not there for that anymore. I used to roll that stretch daily.

I KNOW BIKES ARE A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

BUT NO OFFENSE MR. KNOW IT ALL...

WE HAVE HAD CONSISTENT BIKE STUNTING AND RACING THERE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS ON WED. NIGHTS AND NOT ONCE HAS 1 PERSON FROM MY CREW GOT CAUGHT.
WE ARE LITERALLY 92 FOR 92 OF POLICE CHASES WITH HELICOPTERS AND SPOTLIGHTS ON US, IT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

AS FAR AS THIEVES, I CAN SEE THEM STEALING THAT RIDE.
ROB I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, THAT'S CRAZY.

homey, you need to seriously come out with the C one night.
you'd be shook to death, 120mph in alley's 160mph on streets, crash ratio is like 2% in the last year. when we ride out, we ride deep and we ride crazy. ask anyone on the streets about coCky ridaz. ask the police about us, lol, they'll tell you. it's our motto to run. we have an inside clique called OTR which stands for "On The Run"

especially after the 06 felony law from evading now, cats is really not stopping just on the strength.
when's the last time you physically been in a fast car to dodger stadium? in fact don't you have a WRX? I just don't get the excuses. homey, Homicide is my best friend, he helped his moms out and still does, its taken 80% of his life out, he finally gave in and put her in a home which costs like $4,500 a month, but he has his life bacc, you gotta come out more often son before you turn 40.

I make sure to leave town at least 1nce every 10 days and I still make time to do illegal @#%$ 1nce a day. I have zero tix on my record too. I've crashed 3x in the past 15 years and all accidents were all serious, you gotta stop living life scared, come down to the next summit and bring that whip down.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

Yo Ben thanks for the ill LRG belt and white T. Had a good time chillin with the NT fam. Im down for the Aug 2 Giant game.

AndOneFlip

Quote:
WE HAVE HAD CONSISTENT BIKE STUNTING AND RACING THERE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS ON WED. NIGHTS AND NOT ONCE HAS 1 PERSON FROM MY CREW GOT CAUGHT.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I will bring it out for the next summit B, But it's gotta be at a place where im not gonna have it parked for hours on end...........Sad thing is your Charger will still waste my 240......But I will out drift your *** if that counts for anything :lol:
laugh.gif

CL I never even drive the thing out of the 661 because if I get pulled over here im cool cause I work for the city.........If not im bascily @#%$ anywhere else I get pulled over........all they gotta do is ask me to pop the hood and it's over........Ive gotten mad offers for the car but im in no hurry top let it go unless I ever found a Toyota Soarer legalized.....I know of 2 in Cali
SETFREE

yeh, we race up that 110 to dena, at the end of the road, there's a gas station that got 101 octane gas, so we gas up and hit the 110 bacc down to the 105, we've got from downtown to dena on the 110 in 4 min. before, dudes in my club have averaged 180mph from la to riverside, I even let off on the throttle, cuz I just can't take it, I mean you constantly tired of thinking at split seconds.

and yeh, Rob, ask anyone who has ridden in my charger.
Phranchise got in it that day for the 1st time, there's 360s and gallardos that don't understand how they aren't leaving me.
on the streets and straights. it's killin. on 24"s i'm still doin low 4's in 0 to 60 and the 24"s take 100hp away from the wheel.
the car is a beast.

www.iceefreshjewels.com

real clean s14. is it a s13 wit a silvia front end? Nice meetin all of ya'll at the summit; handsome b wonderful (and your 2 homeys), on hollowed ground, lax, etc.

Damn, meet look fly yall. I really wanted to come, but me and the homies decided to leave for Vegas a day earlier (friday afternoon), but
Quote:
i'm thinking august 2nd vs. the almighty awful San Francisco Gayants.

who's down? SF vs. LA

Oh im def down, ill come through mos def.
Quote:
It's a Takata racing harness shirt.........made to look like they are on the shirt
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

aite, i'mma set the date for that SF vs. LA game.
same seats, except we're all going to sit in the same section so everyone can buy their tix early or whatever.
we were sitting in 310PR and in row Q, R, S, T..... I'm sure we can find them in lower rows.
but it'll be more organized next time.

and I think 7pm is a much better meet up time.
prolly even 6:30 to 6:45

www.iceefreshjewels.com

Quote:
CL I never even drive the thing out of the 661 because if I get pulled over here im cool cause I work for the city.........If not im bascily anywhere else I get pulled over
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

8/2 is a bobblehead night. It is going to be a headache unless you guys buy tix in advance. Cap night wasn't bad, we only had about 48K-50K fans out there. 8/2 will be 55-56K and everyone shows up early.

I was going to roll out there, but I was taking care of business inside the stadium (giveaways nights |I
tired.gif
). Nice to see that everyone had a good and safe time at the Ravine.

Hopefully you guys plan it on a slow night, *cough* No giveaway *cough*, and maybe I could sneak out there and meet a few of you guys.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

damn laxrolex. you look alot like some dude that rolled through to my party on the 23rd. dude was rollin in a Tahoe too.
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

Dodger stadium only holds 56,000 ben.
When they've broken records they've had like 56 and sum change.....but that's mass capacity
And yea....bobblehead nite isn't a good nite 2 go. Traffic is gonna be a bia bia x 10
I think if u buy 20 tix in the all u can eat, u can get em for $25

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

i've never been to a bobblehead game at Dodger Stadium, but one of my boys loves those things and has been to several. from what i get from him, those games are usually dumb crowded. only thing good is that it's a weeknight game not Fri or weekend, but it is Summertime. you guys will probably still be able to get bleacher tix on game day, but if any of y'all want one of them bobbles, better go EARLY.

p.s. mr loudmouth, i take back everything i said......send me a 1st class ticket or have the icee fresh g5 scoop me up & i'm there....pops b-day or night. heck, count him in as well. he's a know it all-last word addict too. y'all should get along famously. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom