SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

count me in by myself ktown, but
Quote:
oops, i don't want to incur more wrath from the killa commie, so i'll go back and play in my own sandbox.

b, are you gayy? I couldn't agree more with you being creepy. don't you live in la? post your pic and reveal yourself stop lurkin
threat II society

i've met clsmooth before, i think he just a fan of ben andalso hes in desperate need of some suntan lotion right now in a hurry. but yes I can see him being mad creepy never leaving the cribo reason why hes so pale from not getin out of the house enuff. bb, add me to that list for the summit fam

no matter how long i've been here, NT never fails to crack me up.

i didn't know this was really that serious tho. 30 pm's about my biz?? for reals? i'm actually kinda flattered...thought i was losing my touch after all these years. lol

but to just cut thru the crap and just satisfy all the inquiring minds......

i roll thru the socal forum (and come on NT in general) on the regular cuz it's a release. you young bucks will find out eventually that life ain't all kicks & giggles when you're grown.

la was/is my spot where i always just let the good times roll. why do y'all think folks around the globe look at the place/people down there the way the do?? it's eff'ing Disneyland....the happiest place on earth. people roll there w/big dreams and hopes of just living things up w/out cares in the world. hence, there is no other other spot filled w/more heads from OTHER places than their own natives. it's a getaway, and, yes, i use this spot as mine since i'm not down there physically just screwing around like i did all them years living down there.

now, hopefully, that satisfies the curiosity of the folks inexplicably so interested where i roll, park, and why. if not, tough @#%$. that's all i got for ya.

and to the ii second dude above, what's really gay+creepy is keeping tabs on other dudes and their biz. seems like you got a pretty good hop a long cassidy/mr me too act around here.

geez, i love summer, but damned if it doesn't get folks all riled up. go crack open a few hydrants and simmer down, y'all. life ain't that serious until you're grown.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

p.s. shuddup, phrancise. your meanmuggin ain't got me scurred. i met you too. you too polite to be a thug. and i ain't no fan of ben's. my prob has always been that i have a soft spot for folks that get bum raps from others. anyone that's known me+the kinda chicks i always get with knows that. lol

but ben's a good dude. he just got big a$# mouth a lot of the time (something i've had to explain to more than 30 kiddos on here that aks me more often than not why i stick up for that loudmouth jerk)

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I aint ever seen CLSMOOTH post anything in the jewelry thread just a bunch of opinions and some pic of a lowrider car ben talked about, i can bet 90% of nters dont read what you post and think your annoying as hell, seriously.I aint trying to get on you but really i dont think anyone cares what you say bro. :smh:
smh.gif
er shines?cmon man. stop it...
myspace.com/laxrolex

[email protected]

aim:laxrolexes

this was amusing at first, but now it's losing it's appeal.

lax,

fall back and just go back to slanging your stuff. you were lucky to get a 2nd life in this joint and in the jewelry thread, that you'd most def be lost w/out. don't wear yourself out worrying about what i do or any other man.

i can bet 90% of nters been here longer than you and 90%, incl me, will most likely be here long after you. me+the other dudes on here have had to stomach the nonsense that 3409358093128 dudes like you have brought over they years before they got the boot or message and left. what's another, i guess

man, i've always tried to be a good dude about it, but stuff & dudes like that are one of the other reasons why i don't have any real desire to head out to the Summits.

there are still some real dudes that i enjoy messing w/on here, and from time to time i still get w/new dudes that ain't too cool for their own good. but it's these others i don't have the energy to mess w/anymore.

i'm done w/this.

peace

CL

Quote:
there are still some real dudes that i enjoy messing w/on here, and from time to time i still get w/new dudes that ain't too cool for their own good. but it's these others i don't have the energy to mess w/anymore.

let me find out you a fruit and for real tho, you dont know me like that, you could get hands put on you milky boy lookin like mini me michael myers.

You know what I realized? we never even took a group picture cause we where waitng for Kirby and he never came back so we all walked into the game...........then what do I see? his *** sitting down with a "what took you guys so long" face :lol:
laugh.gif

SETFREE

i dont think homies coming to the next summit :rofl:
roll.gif
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

Ben...invoice me. Ima see if my lil cuzzo wants to roll cause the wife sure as hell aint going. The hell with NT knowing her face and yeah..

[email protected] is the paypal. 1 for sure...i'll let you know if my lil cousin will come with me.

Is it cool to bring my son? He's 8 years old, if so I might go.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I'm allergic to sleep​
I break out in rashes

^^^Don't worry he does.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I'm allergic to sleep​
I break out in rashes

yeh taco, I think LAX might stroll thru to drop off money too.
we'll work it out in the next few.

I have took down all the heads.

sdubl, I cuss in front of my kids all the time, but I don't want you to feel handcuffed to that responsibility,
I mean we'll all be chill, but Its up to you, if you want to.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

Only if BenBaller was his real OG name.........I say bring a semi og sn back and break out Analog! What was Pete thinking with that name? :lol:
laugh.gif

SETFREE

Yeah, my son is cool with 4 letter words, I just hope it's not too OD. I really would like to meet some fellow SoCal NTer's. So if you guys think it's cool if my son goes I'll def. go. I told him about it and he seems pretty excited. He loves Dodger games, plus the chance to meet some NTers he really wants tro go.

Oh yeah, do they sell beer in the all you can eat pavillion?

TEAMlateNIGHT
I'm allergic to sleep​
I break out in rashes

Back
Top Bottom