SoCal's newest food truck... Waffles de Liege! Serving up authentic liege waffles!!!

HI NIKETALK!

My friend and I started a new gourmet food truck (emphasis on gourmet because we really are!) and although we have not officially launched yet (still working on small details) we are set on opening our double canopy doors sometime this month. I just wanted to give you guys a look at our company and some photos of our menu items!

First and foremost, our company is called Waffles de Liege (translation: waffles of liege) and we serve authentic liege waffles. Our website is www.wafflesdeliege.com, you can check out the "About" page for a little history of the liege waffle as well as how this company came about!

We're also on Facebook www.facebook.com/wafflesdeliege and Twitter www.twitter.com/wafflesdeliege. If you guys want to follow us for the most recent updates, that would be cool
smile.gif

Now here are some photos! Rest can be viewed on our website underneath the Photos section on the right.

5483194365_f17c3e63d6_b.jpg

5483788216_b2d8904539_b.jpg

5483788076_91ed0f4711_b.jpg

5483787914_4583874fc8_b.jpg

5483787556_c30370117c_b.jpg

That's about it I guess. Some things we kept in mind while starting the truck were: using biodegradeable disposables (bagasse plates and clamshells, PLA utensils, etc), keeping our equipment, tools, and supplies "made in USA" as much as possible, and never sacrificing quality for profit!

We're very much looking forward to finally getting out on the road and hopefully I'll see some of you guys around and you guys can let me know how we're doing on the quality aspect of our business
smile.gif

THANKS FOR READING!!

-George

HI NIKETALK!

My friend and I started a new gourmet food truck (emphasis on gourmet because we really are!) and although we have not officially launched yet (still working on small details) we are set on opening our double canopy doors sometime this month. I just wanted to give you guys a look at our company and some photos of our menu items!

First and foremost, our company is called Waffles de Liege (translation: waffles of liege) and we serve authentic liege waffles. Our website is www.wafflesdeliege.com, you can check out the "About" page for a little history of the liege waffle as well as how this company came about!

We're also on Facebook www.facebook.com/wafflesdeliege and Twitter www.twitter.com/wafflesdeliege. If you guys want to follow us for the most recent updates, that would be cool
smile.gif

Now here are some photos! Rest can be viewed on our website underneath the Photos section on the right.

5483194365_f17c3e63d6_b.jpg

5483788216_b2d8904539_b.jpg

5483788076_91ed0f4711_b.jpg

5483787914_4583874fc8_b.jpg

5483787556_c30370117c_b.jpg

That's about it I guess. Some things we kept in mind while starting the truck were: using biodegradeable disposables (bagasse plates and clamshells, PLA utensils, etc), keeping our equipment, tools, and supplies "made in USA" as much as possible, and never sacrificing quality for profit!

We're very much looking forward to finally getting out on the road and hopefully I'll see some of you guys around and you guys can let me know how we're doing on the quality aspect of our business
smile.gif

THANKS FOR READING!!

-George

Wow. This looks really good. Definitely keep me posted on the date of your launch.

Wow. This looks really good. Definitely keep me posted on the date of your launch.

One more thing, when you guys do start out be sure to come out to my area, Pasadena 626. I'll call up my family usually about 6-10 of us. Just saying. Still looking forward to this...

One more thing, when you guys do start out be sure to come out to my area, Pasadena 626. I'll call up my family usually about 6-10 of us. Just saying. Still looking forward to this...

Originally Posted by xtianp

for sure, we actually source our coffee beans from jones coffee, who's based in pasadena. we need to get a health permit from pasadena first since they have their own health department (so inconvenient lol) but as soon as that happens we're going to be frequenting pasadena. and yep i will be in contact with you for sure. i really appreciate your response and support, i'm looking forward to meeting you in person *thumbs up*

for sure, we actually source our coffee beans from jones coffee, who's based in pasadena. we need to get a health permit from pasadena first since they have their own health department (so inconvenient lol) but as soon as that happens we're going to be frequenting pasadena. and yep i will be in contact with you for sure. i really appreciate your response and support, i'm looking forward to meeting you in person *thumbs up*

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

dont forget palmdale
laugh.gif

dont forget palmdale
laugh.gif

do you guys do any savory waffles?

my building has a different lunch truck come in every Wed since the little sandwich shop downstairs closed up. It seems like there always seems to be a decent lunch crowd willing to tryout the lunch truck of the week (past weeks have been Kogi, Border Grill, some Chicks that serve Burgers garbage, and Flying Pig this week). If you guys have savory lunch foods (chicken and waffle sandwich maybe
smile.gif
), maybe I can pass along your info to our building manager about getting you guys scheduled.

do you guys do any savory waffles?

my building has a different lunch truck come in every Wed since the little sandwich shop downstairs closed up. It seems like there always seems to be a decent lunch crowd willing to tryout the lunch truck of the week (past weeks have been Kogi, Border Grill, some Chicks that serve Burgers garbage, and Flying Pig this week). If you guys have savory lunch foods (chicken and waffle sandwich maybe
smile.gif
), maybe I can pass along your info to our building manager about getting you guys scheduled.

Originally Posted by s dubl

dont forget palmdale
laugh.gif

Of course!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom