** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

K23J is probably right and the jersey is only photoshopped.
Diadora is broke.I doubt that they will sponsor in the near future a big club.

That Inter Away kit is photoshopped for sure. That's just an old press release photo on the left, and either a generic template or a EuroSport photo on the right. Nike wouldn't have already leaked their press image, and they wouldn't have Sneijder wear a T90 III in them.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

That Inter Away kit is photoshopped for sure. That's just an old press release photo on the left, and either a generic template or a EuroSport photo on the right. Nike wouldn't have already leaked their press image, and they wouldn't have Sneijder wear a T90 III in them.

i believe it will look like that or very similar. i have seen multiple photos like of the jersey all looking like this and the stripes on the sleeves is the same template as the new arsenal whose images leaked earlier in the week too. 

Originally Posted by K23J

i believe it will look like that or very similar. i have seen multiple photos like of the jersey all looking like this and the stripes on the sleeves is the same template as the new arsenal whose images leaked earlier in the week too. 
Ah I gotcha, it's just a rendering by someone who has seen the jersey. My bad.

Either way I'm not a fan of Inter wearing red. Just doesn't look right.

Ah I gotcha, it's just a rendering by someone who has seen the jersey. My bad.

Either way I'm not a fan of Inter wearing red. Just doesn't look right.

it could make it interesting when inter plays AC lol 
possibly Milans Away for next season....

scaled.php

I went out to a few stores today and came across Japan's new Away jersey. to bad each store only had 1 size Small. smh lol

422317_10150684918492442_579372441_11082703_1688518391_n.jpg

They're nicknamed the "Blue Samurai" which could have something to do with it maybe. I'm really not sure what it is though...

I don't think it's a dragon. Japanese dragons are depicted as serpents (unlike the lizard-like, winged dragons of Europe), and also dragons have next to nothing to do with the national team.

"All Support for Japan" looks silly right on the front of that Japan away kit. Would've been cool if they could have put it on the back collar or something.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

"All Support for Japan" looks silly right on the front of that Japan away kit. Would've been cool if they could have put it on the back collar or something.

i didnt take any pics of their new home, but the home kit has it as well going down the red stripe on the front. 

i didnt take any pics of their new home, but the home kit has it as well going down the red stripe on the front. 
Is it a little less obvious though?
Also,

422458_10150648819309113_20267639112_8904837_463792566_n.jpg

I like it.  Sleeve stripes pretty nice, actually.  I like the use of navy blue, as well. 

Is it a little less obvious though?

yea, i didnt even notice it at first when i was looking at them. 

^ completely missed the text too. prolly subconsciously thought it was a watermark on hte pic.

Here are the England home shorts and socks, although they'll have alternate red shorts and socks as well during Euro 2012

england-euro-2012-umbro-home-football-shirt-i.jpg

england-euro-2012-umbro-home-football-shirt-j.jpg

The lovely keeper's kit. Anyone else think this should be their away kit?
england-euro-2012-umbro-home-goalkeeper-shirt-b.jpg

england-euro-2012-umbro-home-goalkeeper-shirt-c.jpg

england-euro-2012-umbro-home-goalkeeper-shirt-d.jpg

South Korea's new away kit
south-korea-2012-nike-away-football-kit-b.jpg

Greece's new home and away kit
greece-euro-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirts-b.jpg

greece-euro-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirts-e.jpg

greece-euro-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirts-d.jpg

greece-euro-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirts-f.jpg

the sweden kit is pure class, although it looks like that collar could be slightly annoying.

south korea and australia are okay, but overall i'm just glad that nike is actually spending the time to produce customized kits for even non-"elite" national teams.

I'm really feeling that Italy away kit.
New Zealand.  
eek.gif

pimp.gif

421111_10150640573507940_61764452939_9344427_870959536_n.jpg

422511_10150640573422940_61764452939_9344425_1357308755_n.jpg

this kit is so dope! i'm not a fan of "black for black's sake" unis, but if anyone can pull it off, it's definitely the all blacks.... this will be copped!

Back
Top Bottom