** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

what sizes are selling for most?

I'd try to grab an 8 just for the chance at getting pair 0001 or 0009

isn't that how they are numbered by size?

Mine arrived. cleat is excellent.  box damage not so much.  shipped in a bag from WorldSoccerShop. 
mean.gif

I think whoever shipped their orders also ships SOCCER.COM's because the shipper says EUROSPORT.  anyone who ordered them can confirm or had your shoes arrived in a bag?

anyways here some pics of the box damage.  i'll chill out and take pics of the cleat after i've settled down.  it's not a huge deal since the shoes are in perfect condition, and they're probably not used to tons of collectible soccer cleats being sold.

$650 for some cleats what the hell :lol:

You cant even wear these casually like other sneakers..

Last edited:
yea its certainly a different beast.  those Messi Ballon D'or cleats went for over 5K on ebay.  although way more limited, only twitter contestants received 15 pair... but still, doubt those will be worn ever.  its not like everyone paying 650 wears those sneaks either.

same here, UPS and FedEx always come late for residential, whereas I work night-shift so I always hope they get here before 5, usually not.

Jada... you grabbed from NDC right?  your box will be nice then hopefully.

Yup, I got size 11 from NDC.

Trust me, I've had boxes come in destroyed from NDC....I'm just hoping this box is nice and neat.

I'm getting a case to display these in. :smokin

yea, whats the best info on cases that you know of.. i will google but it helps to get personal recommendations on good choices

Man bummed I missed them. Will keep my fingers crossed for a restock or cancellations or a lesser version to be released They are beautiful. R9 Prasempre Fenômeno

Last edited:
please, please write an email to management. as an ebayer, i know that i'd get negative feedback for not double boxing if the box was damaged like that (even for a used pair). the additional cost to double box is probably $1 (box plus a few ounces of weight). those boots are stunning!

Mine arrived. cleat is excellent.  box damage not so much.  shipped in a bag from WorldSoccerShop. 
mean.gif
I think whoever shipped their orders also ships SOCCER.COM's because the shipper says EUROSPORT.  anyone who ordered them can confirm or had your shoes arrived in a bag?

anyways here some pics of the box damage.  i'll chill out and take pics of the cleat after i've settled down.  it's not a huge deal since the shoes are in perfect condition, and they're probably not used to tons of collectible soccer cleats being sold.
View media item 404729

please, please write an email to management. as an ebayer, i know that i'd get negative feedback for not double boxing if the box was damaged like that (even for a used pair). the additional cost to double box is probably $1 (box plus a few ounces of weight). those boots are stunning!
I did write them an email.  They've yet to respond.  They probably don't have a fresh box or another size 11 to send, so its not like I'd return them for that reason.  I really don't even care about the money aspect or future discount.

I just wanted them to understand that an item that is collectible like this should be handled with more care and at least double boxed.  I told them that they probably ship most of their soccer cleats like that because people wear them, but that they should understand taht the box is just as much part of the collectible in this case.

oh well, see what happens.

^ I've dealt with soccer.com in the past.  They're good people.  They screwed up on one of my jersey orders multiple times.  I contacted them and there was a delay in their response too.  Then all of a sudden one of their management people contacts me and tells me that they're going to handle my order personally.  They even shipped my corrected jersey before having me return the two screwed up ones.  Even those they had me return to them on their dime.  Your delayed response could be the same thing.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom