** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

You mean like this past saturday to QPR? 1 Nil to the Arsenal is classic rugged play and if That's what we're about I'll take the 3 points anyday...
We'd all love the Invincibles days, but let's be real, that isn't happening anytime soon...
HOPEFULLY we keep our recent run of good form to Ensure a Champions League berth, which in turn will give us some leverage over the offseason to purchase new players and address some gaping shortcomings, and should help shore up the team, hopefully allowing us to compete for an actual league title in the next 2-3 years...

As for adidas, I completely understand the above posters... Nike has been there hand in hand with the modern revival of Arsenal and I CANNOT imagine us in anything BUT the swoosh... Not to mention the Adidas templates are terrible and lack any sort of cutting edge design elements... Hopefully the link that someone posted above regarding the Adidas deal falling through is indeed true... only time will tell....
Im telling you as soon as this puma deal is announced, im buying all available Nike Afc merch...I mean everything ...then im done. And you know ill take 3 pts anyway we can get them for a top four finish

Repped for the pics guys the boots look fantastic

T21D...i hate you so much :lol: those barca 7s...in every color are soooo sick. Love the orange onces. The mamba-mercurials are great looking too well done on the pic ups

Im telling you as soon as this puma deal is announced, im buying all available Nike Afc merch...I mean everything ...then im done. And you know ill take 3 pts anyway we can get them for a top four finish

ME and you both Fam... I have a good amount of Nike Arsenal Gear but this impending Puma deal will def spark an all out spree on any and all Nike Gooner merch... Still on the look out for any and all decent Nike hoodies, training, and N98 jackets in a medium/large

I might have to get my son a Nike Arsenal jersey with Wilshire or Walcott.

Came across this vid or up coming Nike boots for this summer & thought I'd share...

Damn, an NDC clearance code finally drops, and the USA crewnecks are gone. Thank god I copped one last week.

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

pimp.gif

pics of the back of the jersey for Juve? I hated the its 2 years ago since the numbering and swoosh were yellow while the back still played the strips so the colors made you have to squint your eyes to see. this years no since they got a solid back with white numbering.

Gala kits are always fire, trying to see what Basel has coming up, and please no collar on Ajax's home kit at least

Ok guys so I have something really special for you today, something that I don't think any of you would have seen yet!

I just received these from Nike WHQ this morning, 1 of only 15 pairs in the world.

They are a special edition of the XV Anniversary, instead of the matte silver on the 1998 pair release, these are metallic and come with a chrome box.

View media item 419709
View media item 419710
View media item 419711
View media item 419725
View media item 419737
Sorry I don't have the skills to photograph them properly!

Instagram - @nedoz9
Twitter - @nedoz9

Last edited:
EXCELLENT SCORE!

May we ask for more info on how you came across these?  Were they purchased or prized to you?

What's the story behind the shoe and how you got a pair?

Back
Top Bottom