** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

rooney wore the hypervenom in a standard SG soleplate today vs brasil.... looks like most players did on that pitch. if anyone actually sees a pro wearing the new 'split-toe' hypervenom, please post pics.... i have the feeling that it won't used by most, kinda like the original CTR soleplate.

View media item 438959

Last edited:
Some Hypervenom media... Wouldn't it be cool if you could get a hot release that opens via timed lock like the one in the commercial...

I still don't really see how the Hypervenom line differentiates itself from the Mercurial line. Seems like it's just gonna cut into Vapor sales. 

The new Liverpool away kit is SHOCKING. It may be the worst kit ive seen in some time.

agreed :lol: :pimp:
my buddies(mostly 'Pool fans) had their ROFL moment when United wore the "tablecloth" last season...

payback can be a ***** sometimes... :evil:

Last edited:
anybody know where I can get a good football to use on hard surfaces(ie; asphalt, concrete) :nerd:

Last edited:
If Warrior gets the ManUnited contract, the ManUinited kits couldn't look worse.

Scottish plaids ????

I feel sorry for the Liverpool fans.

If the last results in the PL were not bad enough for Luis Suarez,

the kit is definitely a reason fur Suarez to leave Liverpool.

Nike short changed us on a new home shirt. Same shirt as last season. I actually like the shirt a lot, but damn.

Nike short changed us on a new home shirt. Same shirt as last season. I actually like the shirt a lot, but damn.

Yeah they did. I guess its the price we have to pay for moving on to a new kit provider for the 14/15 season, SMH...

What?!?!  You really want to shell out 50 pounds for a new kit every season?!?!  The club charter (see section 7. Merchandise) states that each home shirt will last at least two seasons.  They could use home kits for a decade if they wanted to!  They got away with two straight seasons of new home kits by hiding behind the 125th anniversary excuse (and the final season at Highbury excuse nearly a decade ago), but those better be the last times it ever happens.  What was stopping them from wearing the 125th season kit for two seasons (or better yet, use the previous kit as the 125th anniversary kit)?  That kit was the best Arsenal kit since the freakin' 70s and it only lasted one bloody season.  I'm disgusted with the way other clubs fleece their fans with up to three new kits each and every season (*cough*Chelsea*cough, the away and third of which are always appalling eyesores).  Parents do not want to be shelling out 50 quid every season so that their little Gooners can look like their heroes.  Hell, they don't really want to be doing it every other season either.  Why couldn't they be like MLB teams or NFL teams sticking with the same uniform for years?  I expect all shareholders and the Supporters Trust to uphold this part of the charter until the end of time.  The day they abandon this is the day that I start wearing a black scarf!  I have a closet full of jerseys and no silverware to associate with any of them!

Actually, now that I think about it, the use of a crest that was used for only one game in the club's history as your avy really shows your willingness to shell out money for a fad single season jersey more than anything else!
laugh.gif
Please Nike (and you too Puma) no single game one-off jersey nonsense from you.

Back
Top Bottom