** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

^either mata's shirt is a couple sizes too big, or adidas is going back to looser-fitting shirts. looks like an early 2000s shirt.

When you guys buy a kit do you usually buy one with a player name on the back, or do you just get one thats blank?

^ I usually do. Always someone who's signed to a long-term contract and always after the transfer window is closed.

Last edited:
^first thought was the RVP C-word on this seasons jersey
laugh.gif

When you guys buy a kit do you usually buy one with a player name on the back, or do you just get one thats blank?

^ I usually do. Always someone who's signed to a long-term contract and always after the transfer window is closed.
^this

Sometimes if a website doesn't offer authentic printing for a player I want, then I have no choice but to get it blank. If that's the case, I just wait until the end of the season when kits go on sale. Then I just hunt down the numbers, nameset/letters, and patches on ebay. Once they get to me, I could do the printing myself, but I rather not take the risk. :lol:

I usually get mine blank. I have a local soccer shop that does a very nice job printing and it is usually cheap

Blank, I support the clubs not the players whose club affiliation changes at the drop of a dime... Lionel Messi and American players for big clubs (I'd cop a Dempsey Tottenham shirt) excepted.

Last edited:
HELP!

hey guys quick question, I went to mom and pop soccer store and I saw some soccer pants that I fell in loved with but didn't have my size, the fit on the pants was great, it was slim down the leg like the adidas ones, I ask the guy if they will get more and he said maybe not, I did see the tag and it said Nike FC Pants, I have been looking everywhere online and cant find them. is any other nike pants that like that fit, slim down the leg?

thanks NT

HELP!

hey guys quick question, I went to mom and pop soccer store and I saw some soccer pants that I fell in loved with but didn't have my size, the fit on the pants was great, it was slim down the leg like the adidas ones, I ask the guy if they will get more and he said maybe not, I did see the tag and it said Nike FC Pants, I have been looking everywhere online and cant find them. is any other nike pants that like that fit, slim down the leg?

thanks NT

pretty much impossible to find; i've been looking for a few years. i have a couple pairs and they really are one of the best things i own - wish nike would bring that fit back. the closest thing i've found is the impulse pant made by the north face, but now those are getting difficult to find as well.

pretty much impossible to find; i've been looking for a few years. i have a couple pairs and they really are one of the best things i own - wish nike would bring that fit back. the closest thing i've found is the impulse pant made by the north face, but now those are getting difficult to find as well.

http://www.soccerpro.com/Nike-FC-Pant-p7660/
these are the ones I tried one...it was tapered in the leg

I was tempted to order some of the womens but xl is the biggest and don't wanna risk it lol

I dont know if you guys are only looking for Nike ones, but check out Adidas and Puma.. My boy has a few pairs of each..

Yea I'm looking for nike ones. For me its weird when I wear other brands with my nikes lol

Has anyone got the Barcelona home kit? I really like the kits this year. The yellow collar I like a lot :pimp:

Who ever ok'd this shirt should never ever be allowed to work in apparel design not even to clean offices. This is illustrates why adidas is trash. The third shirt for Marseille next season. Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, it has a denim look to it complete with a pocket. As if the Spain kit with that yellow v neck thing wasn't bad enough.

View media item 454749

Back
Top Bottom