* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

^ They look fugly... Did someone's child in the design dept @ 3 stripes put that together for their 5th grade project?
everytime you think adidas is starting to "get it" in terms of design quality, they come out with this just to remind you that aesthetically they can't hold a candle to Nike. 

New items available on NDC

Brazil Third Kit

Pre match shirt

Australia N98

Home Kit

New Zealand N98

Leaked Galatasaray 14-15 Kits (& WC Hypervemons)

Last edited:
Maaaaaan I am getting antsy about the release of the USA WC kits. Does anybody know if they're going to release player jerseys like Adidas is for Germany? Or will we just have to have them customized to a specific player?

Maaaaaan I am getting antsy about the release of the USA WC kits. Does anybody know if they're going to release player jerseys like Adidas is for Germany? Or will we just have to have them customized to a specific player?

Me too can't wait to buy my deuce jersey

^ same shirt template as arsenal away, so it could very well be real (unfortunately)

Adidas FC Basel 14-15 Kits

Hamburger SV 14-15 Kits

Bayer 04 Leverkusen Home 14-15 Kit

SL Benfica Home 14-15 Kit

AC Milan Away 14-15 Kit

Chelsea Away 14-15 Kit

USA WC 14 Home Kit

Portugal WC '14 Home Kit

Last edited:
My son got on the honor roll last term & he's also been great at home so my wife & I told him we'd get him a PSG Ibra shirt & an Argentina Messi away shirt however he just saw the Portugal shirt above so he wants the CR7 home shirt instead of the Messi. Will have to keep an eye out for kid sizes of that shirt.

Your son is smart.

I'm loving this Portugal kit, I haven't liked any of there home kits since 2006. It's about time.

That Chelsea away is nice too but Adidas is cluttering there kits even more on the sleeves now lol.

Your son is smart.

I'm loving this Portugal kit, I haven't liked any of there home kits since 2006. It's about time.

That Chelsea away is nice too but Adidas is cluttering there kits even more on the sleeves now lol.

After you said that its all I notice now :lol:

i think of the FC basel kit as "what would barcelona look like if they were an adidas team." they're sister clubs (joan gamper captained fc basel and then formed barcelona), so it's not a coincidence that they have the same colors.

New England Revolution Home

Toronto FC Away

Colorado Rapids Home

Houston Dynamo Away

Houston+Dynamo+2014+Away+Jersey.jpg

Chicago Fire SC Home

Chivas USA Home (final year of CUSA- due for rebrand in 2015)

FC Dallas Home

Columbus Crew Home

Last edited:

Said what? You talking about the rant I had about the stripes on the sleeve right?

If you are, yea man. Adidas just needs to switch it up.

Perfect example are these kits that just released for the MLS. Look at some of them. Some work very well with the striped sleeves, some don't need it. It's just too forced sometimes man.

Last edited:
Anyone ever have experience ordering from UK Soccer Shop? If it's still available, I'm going to order my son last season's PSG shirt but it doesn't have the option to choose among the squad only the generic option for number & lettering/naming. Will they use an awful name/number set?

Netherlands Home 2014 Kit (Glad the graphic is only on one kit)

Real Madrid Home & Away Kit

Portland Timbers Away & Third Kit

New York Redbulls Away Kit

I kinda like it too. Chevrons are dope. :lol: I'll probably cop a Bradley jersey now that he's signed with my local club

Said what? You talking about the rant I had about the stripes on the sleeve right?

If you are, yea man. Adidas just needs to switch it up.

Perfect example are these kits that just released for the MLS. Look at some of them. Some work very well with the striped sleeves, some don't need it. It's just too forced sometimes man.

Yup exactly. I never noticed it before but theres so many examples on this page

Back
Top Bottom