* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

World cup boardshorts are up on hurley.com Yellow and 3rd Green stripe brazil, denim blue france, bomb pop us and white w/stripes us as well...unfortunately, 70 bucks...for that price heavy passsssssss

Another vid from Swoosh about the Magista. So it took 4 years & 180 prototypes? Wow...

A new vid from Adidas showing the designers of the German & Argentine WC kits. The German home shirt is missing the yellow in the color bar... Doesn't look right to me without the yellow...

That kit actually isn't bad, I like it.

Disappointed to hear the Hurley WC board shorts will be $70 :smh: I'll still try to grab a pair, but the likelihood I do just significantly stopped :lol:

Looks like the image someone shared earlier in the thread is indeed going to be the home Bayern shirt. Before people go spouting off at the mouth saying Pep is bringing Blaugrana influence to Bayern kits, the blue has been used a lot of times over the years for the home shirt however the last time horizontal stripes were used was 95-96.
I've always preferred Bayern in stripes. My favorite Bayern kit is the 2010-11 kit

Also keen on this one.

Last edited:
^ Those are nice but I like when the switch to solid too. I've always liked their third kits too.

Soccerbible's vid for the Nike Mercurial Superfly IV Launch Event in Madrid.

took advantage of the sale prices on Soccer Corner and got the 2013-2014 Chelsea away jersey I love and the 2013 home jersey 85 after tax for both free shipping

A striped jersey can literally be ruined by the "advert" like those Bayern kits in 2010, I did not like those. But the horizontal stripes work well, I like those.

German teams switch home jersey layouts all the damn time, no surprise here. I like the new kits.

How would you rate soccer corner? Shipping?

I've order a couple of things for my son from SoccerCorner & they are a very reliable eRetailer.

Adidas released official images of next campaign's home Milan kit & their third kit. The Home shirt predominately features St. Ambrose's cross which the St. Georges cross was based on. The third kit is yellow & green which is supposed to pay homage to Brazil as they are the host country for the WC.

View media item 956481View media item 956482View media item 956483
also some new vids from Swoosh.

AC Milan always has great kits, so does Inter. It's hard to mess those up.

Nike needs to bring back the royal blue for Inter tho.

Was at the new World Cup Boston store in Faneuil Hall and it's a decent place. No club shirts until the Cup is over but every country is represented there. Was looking for a Portugal jersey with Moutinho as my kit name and number. Sadly all they have is Ronaldo (i have too much of his stuff) and Nani who may not even be a starter

would someone mind helping with a legit check? trying to see if these jerseys are off. the red on the messi barca looks too bright to me but maybe im wrong. any help would be appreciated.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/yosabeth1/m...ME:X:RTQ:US:1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

edit: hes texting me right now cause we were trying to do a local meet up since he lives close by. his response to "are they 100% authentic, just asking cause the price is pretty low"

"yes it is end of the season pricing"

what do you guys think, i was gonna pickup the zlatan one with all the patches. planning on a meetup either tonight or tomorrow. wont do it until i get confirmation on legitness from some guys in here. thanks :smokin

Last edited:
would someone mind helping with a legit check? trying to see if these jerseys are off. the red on the messi barca looks too bright to me but maybe im wrong. any help would be appreciated.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/yosabeth1/m...ME:X:RTQ:US:1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

edit: hes texting me right now cause we were trying to do a local meet up since he lives close by. his response to "are they 100% authentic, just asking cause the price is pretty low"

"yes it is end of the season pricing"

what do you guys think, i was gonna pickup the zlatan one with all the patches. planning on a meetup either tonight or tomorrow. wont do it until i get confirmation on legitness from some guys in here. thanks :smokin
the red on the barcelona def looks off, no way someone would be selling a player authentic for that low

Juventus Home 14-15

Juventus Third 14-15

Atl Madrid Home 14-15 (Sponsorship still pending)

does the collar on that juve kit stand up like that or is it unfolded :nerd: ?

New United shirt as reported by Red Manchurian, a United site. Damn, that chevy logo is god awful. Makes it look like a nascar pit crew shirt. Maybe Woodward is trying to add a new demographic... :rolleyes

View media item 958408

Back
Top Bottom