* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Yeah I'm gonna have to grab a Bayern, Chelsea and Milan kit this year. All three are dope

god, kaka looks so old and sad in this pic...
frown.gif
making him model the yellow selecao inspired kit is just rubbing it in.

Last edited:
New United shirt as reported by Red Manchurian, a United site. Damn, that chevy logo is god awful. Makes it look like a nascar pit crew shirt. Maybe Woodward is trying to add a new demographic... :rolleyes

View media item 958408

Those new United kits are horrible. I disliked all season how the Chevy logo was placed on the players/coaches seats. Those jerseys look so cheap and boring. They look as bad as how Man United performed this season. . . Wait, are the United players being punished next season? Why punish the fans then with this crap.

i am not a fan of the logo but thats a deff improvement over the black collared kit that was floating around.. BIG improvement

That chevy logo gives the United shirt that hill billy nascar steez. Woodward mine as well sign up budweiser & add that to the back of the shirt under the name/number set to complete the look.

That chevy logo gives the United shirt that hill billy nascar steez. Woodward mine as well sign up budweiser & add that to the back of the shirt under the name/number set to complete the look.
I'd prefer a flat white Chevy logo instead of the 3D mark. 

I feel like I need a new pair of boots, I don't have a backup to my Vapor 8s, they are consistently used day in and day out.

Should I.....

A. Buy a pair of Vapor 9s

B. Buy a pair of Hypervenoms (want to try the silo)

C. Just wait for the Vapor 10

:nerd:

I feel like I need a new pair of boots, I don't have a backup to my Vapor 8s, they are consistently used day in and day out.

Should I.....

A. Buy a pair of Vapor 9s

B. Buy a pair of Hypervenoms (want to try the silo)

C. Just wait for the Vapor 10

:nerd:

If you can just wait for Vapor 10. If nothing else it will make the other two options cheaper. I know the season is basically getting underway for most people at least east coast of the US. So now is the best time to buy and i don't know when the vapor 10 even will be announced. But id wait. I got my HV's for $143 shipped when nike did the 25% off all clearance items last time. I know they had a bunch of HV's and MV9s on sale when they did that.

Man if that green Juve kit is real, def going get a Pirlo. Finally!

Even though I'm a Roma fan lol

The Real Madrid away kit this year featured a lighter material & looked kind of "heatherish" (at least with my son's replica shirt). It had a different look & feel compared to the other Adidas shirts he had like the Bayern & Chelsea home.

Will cop all 3 Lewy bayern shirts :pimp:

The new United shirts are horrible. That chevy logo is God awful :x

The Juve jerseys are dope. I hope they do yellow font, they look glorious when they do so. Also why have they been wearing white shorts and socks? They need to go black again.

Y'all already know how I feel about the United kit, can't believe any of you would buy that mess. When will they find out if Adidas takes over control?

At least Kaka will wear yellow this year lol.

Last edited:
after seeing juve's home kit for next yr.. i think IM gonna have to pull the trigger on this yrs..

Back
Top Bottom