mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
#nikefootball

Great marketing, ****e quality products. 

Looking to order the new Real Madrid kit and WSS has an authentic jersey and a replica. What is the difference between the two? Is the authentic worth the extra $30?

Also anybody know any sites with better prices then WSS? Thanks

Adidas pranks Frank de Boer, Siem de Jong, Daley Blind, & Jasper Cillessen about the kits for the next campaign. You may have to view this on you tube.

Looking to order the new Real Madrid kit and WSS has an authentic jersey and a replica. What is the difference between the two? Is the authentic worth the extra $30?

No it's not worth the difference. Football Jerseys are already highly overpriced, don't spend even more now.

Unless you're REALLY, really physically fit and cut (think Ronaldo) or just really skinny , NO its not. Tighter cut so if you got something in the midsection you'd prefer not get featured, don't do it. 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

The authentic has higher quality materials and better performance/tech (to keep you cool) from my experience. If you are buying the jersey for simply fashion purposes (wearing it to the pub, to hang out and chill) then go with replica. However, if you expect to do physical activity in the jersey such as playing soccer, running etc. then I would go with the authentic. $30 is not that much but as some others have pointed out above..it is tighter haha

KeanuThieves KeanuThieves Fake, authentic shirts hang tags will have the price tab in it or removed, also the color on the tag is wrong for that size. In doubt don't buy.

Last edited:
^ how the hell did that happen? Terrible
For a while these were my only pair of boots since I had no money to buy a backup pair. #pobre

Get your money bro. That's $220 towards a pair of Superflys in your hand right there.
How can I do that? I didn't buy these off NDC. I bought them from some seller on ebay or amazon, can't remember.

Which boot silo would you recommend for a goalie?
a goalie can wear whatever he wants. just go with what feels the most comfortable on your feet.

^ look at the graphic on the shirt. what does a dragon and phoenix have to do with real?

Back
Top Bottom