* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

the Madrid third is sexy... dont like Henley on home kit

the Madrid third is sexy... dont like Henley on home kit
For casual appeal i like the henley...if i had to play in them i would prefer it not be 

Seriously why can't the black be the away and the pink be the third.  They can wear the pink like 2-3 times all year....but seriously...hot pink....as the away... 
mean.gif

any leaks of tottenham for next year? Always interested to see what under armor has to offer

Last edited:
Thanks psk repped....and disappointed 
laugh.gif
...year one of UA's tottenham jersey's still raining supreme.  Sometimes simple works the best

Touche. The Barca mango jersey was wild, and that was my bigger point. That said, haven't Palermo or some italian side played in pink? AGAIN, RM will be JUST Fine.

Jada, you can match up the Pink RM jersey with some yeezy's lols.

And Jking, aren't you an arsenal fan bruh? Why even concern yourself with what spuds are wearing? SMH...

juve had that horrible pink kit too... but Madrid's can be pulled off

i actually love what UA has done for the spurs

Palermo's kits, along with Juve - were complimented Black shorts and socks. Pink and black - not too bad, Palermo's kits are actually kind of :smokin

But Real Madrid are going to be in pink from head to toe. They're going to look like a bunch of school girls out there.

Touche. The Barca mango jersey was wild, and that was my bigger point. That said, haven't Palermo or some italian side played in pink? AGAIN, RM will be JUST Fine.

Jada, you can match up the Pink RM jersey with some yeezy's lols.

And Jking, aren't you an arsenal fan bruh? Why even concern yourself with what spuds are wearing? SMH...
I have 0 team affiliation 
laugh.gif
 when it comes to the EPL I choose my sides in the derbys and thats about it.  Otherwise i love good soccer and just individual players.  I am from Baltimore though so i have a soft spot for under armor (even though their clothing fits me horribly and I almost always wear nike). It is good to see a small MD company out there thriving.  Would support if they made something appealing.  Slap an Eriksen on the back.  I have the generic first year away (no name on back).

Otherwise i am a real fan...and will not be purchasing a pink jersey.

Best three looking sponsors ever on kits?

1) Pirelli (Inter)
2) Carlsburg (Liverpool)
3) Fly Emirates (etc)

That about right?

Palermo's kits, along with Juve - were complimented Black shorts and socks. Pink and black - not too bad, Palermo's kits are actually kind of :smokin

I had the 2004/2005 Navy/Pink Del Piero Juventus kit. Wish I still had it. Had lost my job, times got tough, sold this kit along with like 30 others :smh:

I always thought the Jeep sponsorship was a bit ironic given it's history started during WWII in Europe & Africa for the US. I like it on the Juve shirts though...

Yo Beans, your in the military right? If so, thanks for your service (post Memorial day & all). Come back home safe...

My favorite WC or footy related kicks this year. If we weren't saving for vacay & my son's footy camps & his fall season (need to buy 2 new kits, practice apparel, & new UA footy back pack with his new team's logo) coming up, Idda copped these...

Magista inspired Roshes.
View media item 997266
AM 90 Rios from the City pack.
View media item 997267

Last edited:
I'd be a fan of the Jeep sponsor if it wasn't in a black box and stamped on the kit. If it had yellow font outlined in black :smokin

UNICEF was dope, plus it was a good cause. Too bad Barca sold out lol.

Some other good ones? Porto used to have a great one, revigres. So clean.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi yeah bro. Thanks... More about the ppl we've lost but very kind of you nonetheless

Not sure if I've liked too many wc releases. Was hoping for an air woven pack like the euro 12

Last edited:
View media item 992584

The Elastico Superfly. It is actual flyknit, so it's probably going to cost $$$. I still want...
basura

looks purple

But Real Madrid are going to be in pink from head to toe. They're going to look like a bunch of school girls out there.
they are a bunch of school girls, especially the pretty boy

Back
Top Bottom