* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

wow one of the worst umbro kits I've seen.. wonder if they lost their manchester designers when they were bought out my nike..

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi do you own any kits.. i know your son does but was just curious

Everton kit is nice to me idk what you're talking about. 
laugh.gif

So Thierry Henry Thierry Henry or whomever, my son definitely likes & will get the purple/volt Mercurial Veloces. Can't beat getting a $75 boot for $38 especially since it has the teijin synthetic upper.

View media item 1042391
We're getting him a second pair also, but can't decide on which color way. These volt/citrus for $38...

View media item 1042396
Or these fireberry/red plum/electric greens for $40?

View media item 1042398
Which would you get, the volt/citrus or fireberry/red plum/electric greens?

Last edited:
It's my heel and my outer toes. So it's gotta be the length huh?
Is for me. I have really flat feet as well. I rock the tiempo legends for ag and copa mundials for fg. Also, the Hypervenoms work surprisingly well for us flat-footers as long as you size up. Hope this helps some.

Umbro Everton home kit. Meh...
eyes.gif
 Clean, classic look. The new crest is a definite upgrade. Not too crazy about the 'umbro' wordmarks. Just keep it to the Diamond. No need to 'adidas-up' the look and have logos everywhere. Good thing the EPL/Europa League patches will cover up the sleeve logo. 

Super super clean.

If it had a nike sign everybody would be "SOOO DOPE" :lol:

Well Psk would obviously be in love with it if it had a Nike logo, that's obvious :tongue:

But yea, this kits are real clean. :smokin

*I meant "Meh?" not "Meh,".

Curious if Nike handed Everton Off to Umbro or what...

Everton has had clean Nike kits these last two seasons, not sure why that partnership ended so quickly.

New Kit is clean but that umbro Wording on the sleeves is corny IMO.

Not sure why yaw even care about the opinion (on jerseys, no shade) of someone who doesn't even wear kits, lol.

I regret passing on the Fireberry MV9, one of the top 3 colorways for that boot in my opinion There was was some seller on evilbay selling them for $115 shipped and I contemplated for weeks on pulling the trigger. So Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi get your son the Fireberry joints.

maybe. is it the length or the width that's bothering you? It can also be the surface you're playing on.

It's my heel and my outer toes. So it's gotta be the length huh?
gotta be

might have to get those Neymar hypervemons for my son, 9yrs old and already wearing adult sizes lol.
:x :x

Anyone have an idea if the gold Hypervenoms will be limited? I want to get my hands on a pair.
spoken like a true hypebeast

Hey guys! I'm planning to buy the Hypervenom Phantom's, just not sure about the size. 11.5 is pretty tight, and might be too tight length wise. But 12 might be just a tad bit too big. Josh from SoccerReviews4You said that they're going to stretch a lot, so that's why I'm not sure.

You guys that have the Phantom's, do they stretch, and how much? That much that I should get the 11.5? My feet are pretty narrow, so I have to tie the laces super tight on every single boot to get a good fit. If someone could help me it would mean a world to me!
tongue.gif
 Thank you.

Hey guys! I'm planning to buy the Hypervenom Phantom's, just not sure about the size. 11.5 is pretty tight, and might be too tight length wise. But 12 might be just a tad bit too big. Josh from SoccerReviews4You said that they're going to stretch a lot, so that's why I'm not sure.

You guys that have the Phantom's, do they stretch, and how much? That much that I should get the 11.5? My feet are pretty narrow, so I have to tie the laces super tight on every single boot to get a good fit. If someone could help me it would mean a world to me!:tongue:  Thank you.
the Nikeskin upper is only going to stretch from side to side, it will have no impact on the length. By the way these boots have very short laces.

spoken like a true hypebeast

...because he's my favorite player and I actually want them for myself without having to deal with the hassle of getting them amongst all the other resellers?

Sit down, man.
I am sitting down papi 8)

but no word yet on release or availability

It's not a super limited release, sort of like Galaxy CR7 Mercurial.

They are kind of limited, though.

My local spot is getting them, might grab them for my cousins bday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom