* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I went HAM at Ross today. $19.99 each. Argentina home/away, spain home/away and mexico away. I think germany jerseys also landed there, but I didn't find any in 5 ross stores I went to.

I've heard Warrior will make a strong push. Underarmour is also out there...

My-T.
neither of which can table the deal that adidas presented.. Nike had the option to match the deal and decided not too.. so it would seem adidas is the next supplier

:smh: do not like what Nike has done to citehs badge.. umbro really had them in the best looking kits

:smh: do not like what Nike has done to citehs badge.. umbro really had them in the best looking kits

They had pure Piffery during that short run with Umbro before Nike hyjacked them :smh:

Seriously which one of these kit's were bad? All beauty.

I'm a sucker for baby-blue and remincsing :lol: Beans hope for the 3% chance Umbro take over the Nike deal and not adidas!

They had pure Piffery during that short run with Umbro before Nike hyjacked them :smh:

Seriously which one of these kit's were bad? All beauty.

I'm a sucker for baby-blue and remincsing :lol: Beans hope for the 3% chance Umbro take over the Nike deal and not adidas!

deff prefer umbro to anyone... their made in Manchester line was amazing.. only thing Nike has ever done correct with united has been the NSW stuff . I welcome adidas..

How does Nike get past their failure at the World Cup? Biggest loser after Brazil.
honestly they prolly sold more kits then anyone else.. so not sure how much of a 'loser" i would call them

honestly they prolly sold more kits then anyone else.. so not sure how much of a 'loser" i would call them
If Argentina wins Sunday, adidas comes out huge because there will probably be a late surge for Messi jerseys. 

I've been searching high and low for a 2010 MCFC third shirt with the red and black sash going across the chest...never can find my size :frown:

My-T.

Now this makes me hate the kit
devil.gif

Not even some white shorts? Maybe with some navy or hooped socks? Way too "meh"
mean.gif

They have to be somewhere no? Those are fire.
Missed opportunity to emulate this look they did v. Arsenal on their new kit. Even as a United fan, I thought it was sharp.

^^^^
Think light-blue tops, white shorts, and light-blue socks with some trim are the best and one of the most traditional combos for City :pimp:

Next best combo is white/light-blue hooped socks if they decide to have light blue shorts.

These combos are the best.

View media item 1071434

View media item 1071431

They haven't worn this combo I think in a longgg time. They should tho.

View media item 1071443

Last edited:
man.. not really feeling these new puma arsenal jerseys.. i only like the home long sleeve.. :smh:

Why is Nike considered a loser at this WC? because both teams in the final are adidas?

Puma officially launches Arsenal kits for the upcoming campaign. The first launch is kinda cool because they did a 65' (20m) projection over the Thames in London.

Back
Top Bottom