* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I'm a sz 32. I bought a large because I read they ran small. I usually wear a medium in all pants. I tried them on and they were baggy in the waist and leg. I went to niketown and exchanged them for a medium and that fit great.

I'm naturally a size 30 waist so I'm gonna go ahead and get me a small.

too bad the black/volt pair is sold out on NDC

is there a reason why the officially licensed pants are less expensive than the strike pants? :nerd:

Universal Football Cleats?

Look dope tho
smokin.gif
A few Dolphins players had boots customized.

Will Davis - Mercurial Superfly

Louis Delmas - Magista

Courtland Finnegan - M. Superfly 
nerd.gif

OG teal colored Magistas look best with the Dolphins uniform :pimp:

Didn't Brandon Marshall rock the blk/orange hyper venoms last year and get fined?

Aquan Boldin wears superfly's too in black out version.  Or at least has.

There are a good number of players that wear superflys in the NFL.  Great post about the dolphins will look for pics to contribute 

Wait so are these players getting these football boots customized by Nike or a custom shop?

If it's done by Nike then their has to be a difference to the layout right?

Yuck, nfl pics in the football thread... :tongue:

New vids from Swoosh for the Elastico Superflys...
HAZARD!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've been following the skill twins for a minute and they are the truth, tekkers!!!! :pimp:

Wait so are these players getting these football boots customized by Nike or a custom shop?

If it's done by Nike then their has to be a difference to the layout right?
yes and no

Finnegan looks to be the only one with an American football soleplate on them.

how long do you guys think till we see some different colorways for the elastico superflys?
not long, 2 more colorways in December

I've always loved the Nike Inter kits. Here is artist/graphic designer's Angelo Trofa tribute to all the kits Zanetti has worn during his time with the club. Trofa is a lifelong Inter supporter. He also has a nice site where you can check out his stuff. Lots of designs for football kits & other things. Spoiler mode because of the number of pics.

http://www.angelotrofa.co.uk

Some new global boot spotting from SB...

Iniesta Hyper Turquoise Magista Obra

View media item 1221336
Robbie Weir Burton Albion (English League 2) old school Nike T90 Laser

View media item 1221337

Ibra Mercurial Superfly. Prior to his injury about a month ago, he wss wearing the Mercurial Vapor 9s.

View media item 1221331
Landon holding it down with the Yeezy crimson CTR360 Maestri IIIs.

View media item 1221332
Tom Ince Electric Green Vapor 9s

View media item 1221333
David Villa on loan own under (Melbourne City ) with the neon pink f50 adizeros.

View media item 1221334
Ronaldo with a custom boot, not quite mid & not quite low cut Electric Green Mercurial Superflys.

View media item 1221335
Pogba wearing Nike again? He's been wearing the Adidas Predator Instinct when Juve's new campaign started but he was wearing the Hyper Turquoise Magista Obras with France...

View media item 1221346

Last edited:
Want to know what I take from those pictures?

How the **** can't these multi-billion dollar sporting companies develop a sock that players don't need to cut off and wrap tape around? I still can't believe that :lol:

You can see Ronaldo is just wearing a plain Nike sock underneath that mess lol. Donovan keeping it real tho.

Last edited:
I'm guessing trusox has some kind of patent on the way they lay out the grips on the feet of their socks that locks the shoe in place which appeals to these footballers.

The other thing is them wanting to lock in their shin guards a certain way. I saw one of the older kids do that double sick thing to lock in the shin guard & told me it was the "Ronaldo" way of putting on socks & shin guards.

Last edited:
I'm sure they do have a patent, that's good for them.

But most of these players aren't even wearing trusox, they're just wearing regular old socks under these "climacool" "elite" socks that they cut apart. These geniuses at Nike or Adidas can't develop a football sock these players don't have to rip up? I just always found that odd.

I get the tape holding the shin pad tho. But just look at pogbas ankles :x Me no likey that, sort of ruins the full kit.

Last edited:
Damn, first time in a lil but this footy thread dropped to the second page... :\

Some SB global boot spotting...

Ramsey & Cavani with some black outed boots. Possibly moving to Swoosh? Ramsey was wearing blacked out Tiempo Legend 5s & Cavani wearing black out adizero f50 boots.

View media item 1225567View media item 1225568
Pogba sporting custom Magista Obra boots. I guess he's back with Nike?

View media item 1225571
James with the new colorways of the Crazylights.

View media item 1225574
Lucas Ocampos (Monaco) wearing the Yohji Yamamoto F50 Carnaval Pack boots.

View media item 1225575
Toluca's (LIga MX) Isaac Brizuela wearing the next adidas F50 CW.

View media item 1225577
QPR's Bobby Zamora with the Under Armour Blur Carbon III boots.

View media item 1225581
Finally, Corey Gameiro (Sydney FC) wearing the Vapor 10s, but look how he laced his boots using only the top two holes on each boot...

View media item 1225583

Damn, first time in a lil but this footy thread dropped to the second page...
ohwell.gif

Some SB global boot spotting...

Ramsey & Cavani with some black outed boots. Possibly moving to Swoosh? Ramsey was wearing blacked out Tiempo Legend 5s & Cavani wearing black out adizero f50 boots.

Pogba sporting custom Magista Obra boots. I guess he's back with Nike?

James with the new colorways of the Crazylights.

Lucas Ocampos (Monaco) wearing the Yohji Yamamoto F50 Carnaval Pack boots.

Toluca's (LIga MX) Isaac Brizuela wearing the next adidas F50 CW.

QPR's Bobby Zamora with the Under Armour Blur Carbon III boots.

Finally, Corey Gameiro (Sydney FC) wearing the Vapor 10s, but look how he laced his boots using only the top two holes on each boot...
Pogba always wearing straight fire
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom