* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Does anybody know if Nike is going to eventually scratch the Bomba Finale line? I ask because the new generation of the Elastico Finale come with a turf soleplate which has never been done before. The Bomba Finale's were strictly for the turf while the Elastico Finale's were for the indoor court. If that happens I might just give away my Bomba's to fam in DR and cop the Finale III.

anybody has an answer? :nerd:

Those Pogba boots, so dope.

Is he a brand free-agent? Since he's been wearing both Adidas and Nike this year.

blue sole plate on the superflys looks great.

I got the pre-order email from nike.  So they are retailing for more then regular superflys and no Vapor X AG for now but they do have AG superfly's but for $300 retail.  Not $275.  Decisions decisions 

OFFICIAL:

Nike Mercurial Superfly CR7 FG
Maaaaaan I wish Nike came out with these in a trainer or Elastico model. These are tough. 
pimp.gif

Nice link jking0821 jking0821 , always appreciate info you provide...

Nike is providing a glimmer option for the Mercurial Superfly iD boot. The "Gala Gimmer Effect" is available in four different overlay colors Black (as seen on the Ronnie's new boot), Neo Turquoise, Bold Berry, & Univerity Red. It can be combined with a variety of colors for the Swoosh and the laces, but the color of the Dynamic Fit collar and the outsole can not be changed (yet).

View media item 1229353View media item 1229354View media item 1229355
Also, a new CW for the HyperVenom was leaked which is supposed to be Neymar's boot for the start of 2015. I've liked all the CWs of the HyperVenom so far but I'm not sure I like this one. :rolleyes

View media item 1229360

Last edited:
Idk why Nike keeps giving Ronaldo black signature boots.

They should have been white, helloooooo, he plays for Real Madrid. Those white/gold/black ones he wore,last year for a brief time were :wow:

Last edited:
Not even gonna lie, those Superflys look amazing, especially with that clear blue soleplate with the carbon fiber peeking through :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Those Pogba boots, so dope.

Is he a brand free-agent? Since he's been wearing both Adidas and Nike this year.
yes, he has no boot contract with a brand

i really dont like all black boots man..

Hard-slap-gif.gif

Also, a new CW for the HyperVenom was leaked which is supposed to be Neymar's boot for the start of 2015. I've liked all the CWs of the HyperVenom so far but I'm not sure I like this one. :rolleyes

View media item 1229360
these are terrible, pure basura

Last edited:
Got some new pickups. Finally got the Vapor 9s I wanted from WGS like a month ago. Also took advantage of the 20% off from WSS and got me 2 pairs of Tiro 13 pants. I should have went ahead and also copped the 3/4 pants but I'm not ballin' like J jc1992 . :smh: #pobre

View media item 1234126

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry quien crees ganha manana?
Late reply, but I really didn't care who won. I only cared about the individual performances of the players I like, such as Pedro and Isco.

Nike Air Max 1 Mid FB “Cristiano Ronaldo”

YES please. 

View media item 1232579

View media item 1232582
:x

low top please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom