* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Adidas K Leather pack.  Preds, Nitro Charge, and Adizero's.

Not too sure what the difference will be between the preds and nitro's i guess just the stitching pattern.  But those adizero's look like a thing of beauty.  If they are under or around 7 ounces they will be purchased. 

Adidas K Leather pack.  Preds, Nitro Charge, and Adizero's.

Not too sure what the difference will be between the preds and nitro's i guess just the stitching pattern.  But those adizero's look like a thing of beauty.  If they are under or around 7 ounces they will be purchased. 

good to see they're off the "taurus leather" kick they were on a couple years ago. that material was awful.

Remember that Real Madrid Nike kit I posted.

I Should start posting "Fantasy" kits if you guys want. For example "What would Barca look like under adidas?" Or "What if Man U "this".

Let me know if that interests ya'll, I'll tell my cousin to do it.

Remember that Real Madrid Nike kit I posted.

I Should start posting "Fantasy" kits if you guys want. For example "What would Barca look like under adidas?" Or "What if Man U "this".

Let me know if that interests ya'll, I'll tell my cousin to do it.

nice! for kicks, how about USMNT adidas kit and DFB nike kit.

for you dads (and/or moms) frequenting this thread, something special for your little ones. hypervenom pack with a phelon fg cleat, hypervenom free sneaker and am1. kids sizes only. first of at least three packs. other colorways will also release with three shoes, but instead of am1, subsequent packs will come with am90 or air max command.

Leaked hypervenom run
2month ago
smokin.gif

Wow so there's going to be 2 top end options for the Hypervenom? By the way I don't like the new design :rolleyes

i wonder if the next hypervenom will be the same as what they did with the vapor.  

Top silo = flyknit and dynamic fit collar

Regular = tejin or nike skin.  

I'm sure you guys been on it for a minute now.

Official Nike images of the Elastico Superfly SE QS ...

I should have them in hand tomorrow. EU/Asia release is set for today 12/22/2014, US/N.America is set for 01/10/2015.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find this 2013 Arsenal Third Kit in a medium?

Been looking desperately everywhere, but can't seem to find any anywhere! 

Some global boot spotting from SB. These were the only 2 that interested me.

Pogba is apparently going back to Nike but the contract is still being hashed out. Meanwhile, some new NikeiD Magista Obras.

View media item 1317552
Safee Sali is apparently a Malaysian player who had some interesting NikeiD Magista Obras himself.

View media item 1317553

USA 2015 Away Kit

I need to make sure I pick up a bunch when they drop before they dry up like this year's...

Back
Top Bottom