* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

It would be WILD if Barca went horizontal as that is so outside the box of "tradition", that the fans would revolt IMO. Plus with the back having the catalan flag, the jersey looks like a mish mash of ideas and looks pretty fake. Personally i think its too early for leaks, you typically start seeing them around Feb-April/May, so I'll take that story with a HUGE grain of salt.

Also, not sure if it was this thread or the jersey thread, but HUGE S/O to whoever posted the WGS deal on cleats. Picked up a pair of Tiempo Legend V's in volt for $105 shipped (more than 50% off). Thanks again!!
This was the leaked image the same newspaper put out last year for this season's kits. They weren't far off then, so I don't doubt the kit will be based off those images.

This was the leaked image the same newspaper put out last year for this season's kits. They weren't far off then, so I don't doubt the kit will be based off those images.
The translation is also calling the away kit "orange" and we know that isn't the case....

That said, they were close to spot on... Damn, if those horizontal kits are the ones, i'm gonna have to say that it would be the first home kit I've disliked for la blaugrana in AGES. 

View media item 1284911

Yup, good stuff. SPORT the official paper of Barça :lol:

No one revolted when Barca went stripeless a few years ago. Doubt the fans will say anything about the horizontal stripes - Even if it does look stupid. I'm still waiting for some Barca kits that actually use the "blaugrana" colors.....(will Nike ever get that right, please let me know).

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if there is a big uproar over the change in vertical to horizontal stripes. There wasn't a big uproar when they had the gradient home shirt back in 2012 - 2013.

Aesthetically though, I don't like the the solid yellow on the front of the alleged away shirt & then the vert stripes on the back.

Gradient home shirt from 12-13 still had a vertical gradient... and when have they been stripeless at home? even the 99 centenary kit split in half was still VERTICAL... 2 huge blocks but one can argue they're still stripes... anyway, i would think Catalonian people would care about tradition... maybe not....

the away is cool.. home is horrible.. think they will keep the fans happy with that away tho

there are some awesome pictures floating around of the new nike shine through pack.  If these came out right before the season they would be a definite contender for me

the hyper venom's here look fantastic and the close ups of the magista and superfly look great too

Last edited:
arsenal players were wearing them in training yesterday.. the merc superflys looked :pimp: on Alexis

Tempted to get those tiempo indoor shoes for casual wear..anyone have any experience using them, comfort wise? I love the feel of the tiempo on the pitch but I have yet to experience it on flat ground/concrete

Gradient home shirt from 12-13 still had a vertical gradient... and when have they been stripeless at home? even the 99 centenary kit split in half was still VERTICAL... 2 huge blocks but one can argue they're still stripes... anyway, i would think Catalonian people would care about tradition... maybe not....

I was referring to the gradient from two years ago as the "stripeless" kit.

If you want to call that stripes go ahead, but that to me is not a striped jersey. I know my stripes (being a Porto fan an all) :lol:

Those new pics of the Barca kit - :x Does the Home have a yellow back?

Ouuuu, I like how Adidas put the Man United crest with a black background. Makes it look more complete. United needs to keep that.

Hope they do that for the Home jersey.

Anybody wear indoor soccer shoes for casual wear? Does it get uncomfortable throughout the day?
Tempted to get those tiempo indoor shoes for casual wear..anyone have any experience using them, comfort wise? I love the feel of the tiempo on the pitch but I have yet to experience it on flat ground/concrete
They're not anywhere near as comfortable as top tier Tiempos which as you know are Godly.  I have a few pairs indoor shoes I used to coach in sometimes. Mostly Lunar Gatos which are pretty nice, and a pair of Tiempos but they're just not as comfortable as a lot of the other casual shoes Nike has been putting out recently like Roshes and Flyknit Chukkas imo. These days on the field I just stick with Flyknit trainers or regular Tiempos. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom