* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I really am not feeling the Quakes new logo, I like the idea but I just dont think it was executed correctly. That being said I love that they brought back the red kit, I've been saying I hopedthey do that the past couple of seasons. Looking forward to working my 4th season with them and to seeing what kinda new gear they provide us with for game days :nerd:

What's up with some Quakes tickets bro? My girl inside moved to San Diego.
man i just game day staff haha, i dont got that kinda pull. once in a while they might offer me but that is a rare occasion. i assume once the new stadium is ready they might do it more. however when i work for SUM, which does international games I almost always get free tickets.

I really am not feeling the Quakes new logo, I like the idea but I just dont think it was executed correctly. That being said I love that they brought back the red kit, I've been saying I hopedthey do that the past couple of seasons. Looking forward to working my 4th season with them and to seeing what kinda new gear they provide us with for game days
nerd.gif
Exactly. They used too much black and ended up with a lot of "empty space" on the crest. Should've considered extending the "Quake" pattern all the way across instead of just in the blue. 

Official photos of Brazil's WC 2014 third jersey (From SoccerBible)

View media item 776774
View media item 776775 View media item 776776

I hate to say it, but I like the concept and coolness factor.

@Riphamilton- the only issue I have with Umbro, is the funky shirt sizes. I haven't bought anything Umbro since the late 90's early 2000 and I can name what a bought- Chelsea, ManU, and Celtic. Piece of cr@p$ either were too tight and poor ventilation.

Possible United home shirt. The irony is that Chevy pulled all vehicles from the European market except the Vette because of terrible sales. Since United has a big presence in Asia, Chevy thinks the logo will help with sale there...

View media item 779391
United's next shirt may look similar to that, but that is just a fan PS. Look at the authentic tag at the waist and the tag in the neckline. Those are old versions from Nike.

On the RSL home shirt, it includes a print of the crown from the crest in the gold stripe.

What's up with some Quakes tickets bro? My girl inside moved to San Diego.
man i just game day staff haha, i dont got that kinda pull. once in a while they might offer me but that is a rare occasion. i assume once the new stadium is ready they might do it more. however when i work for SUM, which does international games I almost always get free tickets.
I feel it. I'll send you a pm and keep a look out next time I'm down there for a game. 

Hope it's just the white logo, would look cleaner IMO or just the emblem without Chevy or Chevrolet

More third for you guys (from SB)

Nike Launch Five Unique Brazilian Club Kits

New third uniforms in yellow show support for the National Team.

In a year when the team wearing the world’s most famous football jersey will fight for the right to display a sixth star, Nike has created a series of jerseys for five partner clubs in Brasil. Alonside Corinthians, Internacional, Santos, Coritiba and Bahia, the brand has launched unique third uniforms, all bearing the legendary yellow of the national jersey alongside each club’s official colors. Nike’s designers worked with the five clubs to bring the spirit of the famous yellow jersey to each team’s individual style. While the yellow shimmer dominates, each club’s traditional colors are preserved in the details. On the inside, all five jerseys share the inscription “Nascido pra jogar Futebol” (“Born to play football”) a motto which has been used on all official jerseys for the Brazilian national team since 2010.

the new unite skit is interesting...definitely different from the past...no need to colorize the logo though

Ive found out from a lot of people that there favorite pair are the tiempo legends. Stick with your normal size for a snug fit.

my last post in this thread was talking trash about unnecessary third shirts, but i have to say that this club and country third idea is really well executed. still not at all necessary, but really well done all the same. if i supported any of these clubs and they had anyone on the selecao, i would totally cop one of these with their name and number

Adidas Nitrocharge Kevlar Boot WON'T Release

Puma Italy WC

Diego Costa is officially Adidas now

Finally pulled the trigger. I hate the colorway honestly but nike clearance right now and with code SLICKDEALS20 you can get 20% off clearance stuff

View media item 784981

143 pre tax...152 post tax free shipping. I was going to order vapr IX AGs too in the electro purple and see which ones i liked better....but i am going with these for now

I actually hate purple but that hypervenom colorway looks cool. Even better in person. That vapor iX is ugly to me so I think you made a good choice. The older kids that play at my son's club love their hypervenoms.

I like the maroon Italy GK kit...if only it was acceptable to have another name on the back :lol:

Anyone else think Real Salt Lake is a ridiculous name? It just doesnt sound good lol

everton have just announced umbro will be taking over beginning this summer - now i really want them to finish in the top 4!
YES ! Not an Everton fan but nice to see Umbro sponsors a top club in the PL.

Especially getting the contract from NIke after Nike got Max Meyer.

Leaked Manchester United 14-15 Kit

Hopefully this is the real thing, I like this better than any of the leaks. They kept the logo monotone and I wanted another White away kit. 

Just found this, and the third is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Like the away and 3rd United kits. Like the crest sitting in black shield.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom