Sanfrecce Hiroshima

-home

-away

Kawasaki Frontale

-home, away, 3rd

Kashima Antlers

-home

-away

[thread="578768"]I feel like I need those black/white Tiempo V's :smh: [/thread]
[thread="578768"] [/thread]
[thread="578768"]Hypervenoms are on my mind though. [/thread]
[thread="578768"] [/thread]
[thread="578768"]'02 and '06 Mervurial IX's will be copped for nostalgia purposes alone. [/thread]
buy me a pair since you're ballin' like that papi

The Messi F50 adiZero expected March or April of this year. Expected MSRP to be $240.

View media item 767249View media item 767250View media item 767252View media item 767256View media item 767255View media item 767257View media item 767258
My son's club team's new kit starting fall '14. Adidas is directly our club kit provider starting this spring. We no longer have a regional vendor.

View media item 767263
Electricity (the team is currently wearing the Adidas Tiro 11 - Sunshine yellow, which is like a Canary yellow).
View media item 767264
Cobalt (also the Adidas Tiro 11 leo cobalt but this one is brighter, a little more florescent).
View media item 767265

Last edited:
These Nike kits overseas in Asia are pretty dope. Nice pics. I just noticed Messi's logo, thats dope. Did Nike ever make one for Ronny?

^ exactly. the arsenal belong in hooped socks. puma definitely got that part of the kit right. the jersey though...
mean.gif
they had to mess around with the shoulders

^ exactly. the arsenal belong in hooped socks. puma definitely got that part of the kit right. the jersey though... :smh: they had to mess around with the shoulders

Striped socks have basically gone into extinction, I don't know why, some kits are just amazing with them.

Last edited:
New vid from 3 stripes. I really like futsal. I wish networks like beIN, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, or ESPN would carry international leagues... I'd watch, so would my son.

That Arsenal gear is not looking too bad at all

I'd bet money they're the same socks Mertesacker is wearing he just had them cut. 
naw, Mertesacker is wearing Nike Elite Soccer socks, I know for sure because I have them too.

just as expected, the colorblocking is not like the OG, pass

We'll see if Wenger will be able to zip up this jacket.
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom