Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Yeah i love making all these claims like gonna def cop, putting money aside now can't wait.....and then they sell out in 2.5 mins and im like whelp!! I had mentally already bought them and scored a brace in my first game wearing :lol:

A brace, tsh I had a hat-trick! No but really it wouldn't surprise me for Nike to maybe not make them limited but have them only available for a limited time, like they did with the Kobe XI Mamba Day's on NIKEID...

EDIT: Looks like they're already available on NIKEID, $315 though :x

Last edited:
I have a voucher from my old superfly and can't add them to cart......just gives me an error...sooo....

I have a voucher from my old superfly and can't add them to cart......just gives me an error...sooo....

I just tried and was able to do so, just give me that voucher number I will order them for me...I mean you :tongue: No but really try again cause I was just able to add some to cart.

Last edited:
You guys think the R9 option will trickle down to the veloce? $170 >$315

Last edited:
So i think i am officially holding out on the R9 superfly.

It will take 5 weeks or so to get to me if i order...which will be the same time that the superfly V will release. So i am going to save the voucher for the superfly V and the new AG soleplate. Here is to hoping they launch them in more then one colorway. I want an all black or mostly black boot if possible. The pink and red isn't my fav colorway

So i think i am officially holding out on the R9 superfly.

It will take 5 weeks or so to get to me if i order...which will be the same time that the superfly V will release. So i am going to save the voucher for the superfly V and the new AG soleplate. Here is to hoping they launch them in more then one colorway. I want an all black or mostly black boot if possible. The pink and red isn't my fav colorway
There's going to be a Hypervenon that's mostly all black with minimal volt accents. I think they will release after the Euros though, so I don't know if you're willing to wait that long.

Last edited:
Why do football boots come with different soleplate options but American football cleats don't?

I've never seen an American football cleat with an artificial grass sole plate and that's their main playing surface.

Reason I'm curious is because I went to this park with an artificial grass field the other day. It's marked for both football and soccer, yet there were 2 hidden signs that said "NO SOCCER". The groundsman told me I couldn't play soccer because it was a football specific field only and that my soccer cleats mess up the "grass"

LOL BRUH WHAT??!!!

Why do football boots come with different soleplate options but American football cleats don't?

I've never seen an American football cleat with an artificial grass sole plate and that's their main playing surface.

Reason I'm curious is because I went to this park with an artificial grass field the other day. It's marked for both football and soccer, yet there were 2 hidden signs that said "NO SOCCER". The groundsman told me I couldn't play soccer because it was a football specific field only and that my soccer cleats mess up the "grass"

LOL BRUH WHAT??!!!

Doesn't make sense, I could see if you had SG yeah the grass if probably going to get torn up depending on the quality and whether or not you slide a lot haha. Good question though to be honest because I'm sure in a lot of places American football players would benefit from having a hybrid or a SG cleat. Not sure if their are restrictions in American football for what kind of soleplate you can have but I know a lot of NFL players prefer Soccer boots over American football ones.

Organizations and governing bodies just selfishly want to protect their assets. Same reason why goals get locked up and gates secured. My biggest pet peeve. We all trying to play.

Organizations and governing bodies just selfishly want to protect their assets. Same reason why goals get locked up and gates secured. My biggest pet peeve. We all trying to play.

This is what irks me, smh at the people who have actually stolen goals to cause people to have to lock them up. Where I currently live the only goals are at the highschool, and they are usually either not even on the field or they are locked together.

Last edited:
Do you guys think they will retro the OG R9 mercurials in 2 years for the 20th anniversary ?

Last edited:
Juve's first home with Adidas was pretty under whelming to me but this new one with the black shorts looks clean as ****. The Pogba home will be added to my collection.

LOL BRUH WHAT??!!!
what an absolute disgrace. makes zero sense. 

Doesn't make sense, I could see if you had SG yeah the grass if probably going to get torn up depending on the quality and whether or not you slide a lot haha. Good question though to be honest because I'm sure in a lot of places American football players would benefit from having a hybrid or a SG cleat. Not sure if their are restrictions in American football for what kind of soleplate you can have but I know a lot of NFL players prefer Soccer boots over American football ones.
I was wearing my old pair of FG Phantoms which are beaters at this point. I don't understand this logic when there's 3 different American football youth teams practicing on this same field Mon-Fri and games on Sat and Sun. Both sports have the players make the same type of lateral cuts and movements with their legs.

This is what irks me, smh at the people who have actually stolen goals to cause people to have to lock them up. Where I currently live the only goals are at the highschool, and they are usually either not even on the field or they are locked together.
yea I hate this as well, I live in the hood and that's how most parks here operate. I usually train at this park like 10 miles away in a suburb and most of the times the goals aren't locked.

Do you guys think they will retro the OG R9 mercurials in 2 years for the 20th anniversary ?
maybe, and if they do it will be like adidas did with the Predators. Bring them back with the original upper, but with the current model's tooling(soleplate, stud pattern, insole, current generation of teijin synthetic, etc...)

what an absolute disgrace. makes zero sense. 
man you don't understand just how heated I was. I couldn't even focus on finishing my workout. I was doing some dribbling drills around some cones and dude even said that I couldn't let the ball roll on the ground because it would mess the field up as well.

LMAOOO

He said that they kick out most of the soccer players there. But I get it, they don't want a "certain demographic" there. >D

Nike Spark Brilliance (Euro 2016) Pack

next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-2.jpg

next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-3.jpg

next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-4.jpg
next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-5.jpg

next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-6.jpg
next-gen-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-7.jpg
nike-mercurial-vapor-11-1.jpg

nike-mercurial-vapor-11-2.jpg

nike-mercurial-vapor-11-3.jpg
nike-mercurial-vapor-11-5.jpg

nike-mercurial-vapor-11-6.jpg