Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Agreed really glad they brought it back for the 2 after that upper they first tried out with the 2 wasn't well received. Out of this whole pack I'm digging the Magista's the most I would love to cop an indoor version to to play in.

Last edited:
agree on the magistas as well... havent tried the sockliner versions though... any benefit to it? or just a gimmick?

agree on the magistas as well... havent tried the sockliner versions though... any benefit to it? or just a gimmick?
Right now with indoor I play in the Mercurial X's and I love em. I would say it really comes down to preference though not really a huge benefit or gimmick. What I like about the sockliner's is having one upper and no tongue I prefer the oneness of it and prefer that fit now over boots and indoors with a tongue.

Right now with indoor I play in the Mercurial X's and I love em. I would say it really comes down to preference though not really a huge benefit or gimmick. What I like about the sockliner's is having one upper and no tongue I prefer the oneness of it and prefer that fit now over boots and indoors with a tongue.
is it more a snug fit? ima have to go in and try em on 
happy.gif

is it more a snug fit? ima have to go in and try em on 
happy.gif
Yeah I would say more of a snug fit and would recommend trying them on to try to get feel of em. Actually playing in them for a bit you might feel a little irritation on the heel counter but after a while it goes away wearing proper socks helps with that early irritation you may get too. I'm glad to here from early reviews of the Superfly 5 they addressed and fixed that issue of irritation early on.

Yeah I would say more of a snug fit and would recommend trying them on to try to get feel of em. Actually playing in them for a bit you might feel a little irritation on the heel counter but after a while it goes away wearing proper socks helps with that early irritation you may get too. I'm glad to here from early reviews of the Superfly 5 they addressed and fixed that issue of irritation early on.
sounds good, thanks for the info 

There is going to be a choas just like those i believe. They will have a pure control that is laceless and a pure chaos or something that will have a minimal lacing/lockdown system under the cover that makes them basically laceless

Still leaning toward superfly V but i wish i could play in all of them

There is going to be a choas just like those i believe. They will have a pure control that is laceless and a pure chaos or something that will have a minimal lacing/lockdown system under the cover that makes them basically laceless

Still leaning toward superfly V but i wish i could play in all of them
Yep Bale has been training in them

Cant wait to get better pics of these next get indoors.

Man I had no clue Vapor VI's retailed for that much when they first released. There's a pair on ebay with the MSRP tab still attached and it clearly says $240 :x

Do the Messi Pure Agility boots have laces?
So we know the Pure Chaos has laces under the cover but do Messi's as well?

Very intrigued if they dropped in an all black it would be a contender for next boot for me

sounds good, thanks for the info 

find a pair under retail. i regret paying 290 after tax for mine. Yeah they're cool, the fit well and feel good but at the end of the day they aren't mindblowing and the sock really doesn't warrant another $100 or whatever. I also like the material used on the opus better - the k-leather pairs feel great. Obra uses a flyknit treated for all weather so it's like a type of synthetic. Only problem I found was I needed them to stretch just a little (the half size up was too big), and they didn't so my toes hurt after wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom