Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Those pogbas are really nice but you took it too far.
I'm also referring to the new Ace 16.1, 16.1 PK, 16.1 pure control the upcoming Xs, gloros etc. Nike has had some big flops like the hyper venom 2s...the new magista and merc leaks look rather underwhelming as well. 

Nike was 100% bossing Adidas for a while too. It's cyclical. 

So I have played in these for a few weeks now, and it looks like I made a mistake. The comfort on these is terrible, I just learned my lesson on buying takedown models
mean.gif
there is so many deals to be had on elite models
mean.gif
Put me on bro, I'm looking to ditch these asap. I saw that ****'s has the Tiempo Legacy for $80. I was tempted but I feel like I can go lower than that

Those Pogba Pure Control are aight...nothing special

He should have something crazier considering the flamboyant haircuts he get

So I have played in these for a few weeks now, and it looks like I made a mistake. The comfort on these is terrible, I just learned my lesson on buying takedown models :smh:

there is so many deals to be had on elite models :smh:
Put me on bro, I'm looking to ditch these asap. I saw that ****'s has the Tiempo Legacy for $80. I was tempted but I feel like I can go lower than that
PM'ed

Last edited:
People don't realize that adidas hasn't done that well with the new boots

The X is customized for every professional that wears it. No one wears the stock version because of how bad the upper is. The pure control still isn't worn by big names that are sponsored to wear them (James Rodriguez). The prime knit first run of the X was not well received either. For everything adidas is "innovating" its really not that great.

Now all that to say not like nike is crushing it. The whole mid cut design wasn't really picked up by the pros. and the hypervenom 2 def seemed like a step back...but boy those new superflys that were debuted yesterday are looking fierce.

To me Nike's biggest innovation right now is the flyknit upper in general and the AG stud plate. At least here in the states nike is really the only company putting time and effort into AG models. Adidas slaps FG/AG onto the boots but is working on an AG only stud plate. Like ok we know that you can do better so lets just not say yes they are great for AG too when they are FG boots.

Its definitely a healthy competition

Last edited:
Nike 2016 Euro kits 

England Home

england-euro-2016-kit-2.jpg

england-euro-2016-kit-5.jpg

england-euro-2016-kit-8.jpg

england-euro-2016-kit-9.jpg
england-euro-2016-kit-10.jpg
England Away

england-euro-2016-away-kit-4.jpg

england-euro-2016-away-kit-6.jpg
england-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg
england-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg
France Home

france-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg

france-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg
france-euro-2016-away-kit-6.jpg
France Away

france-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg

france-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg
france-euro-2016-away-kit-4.jpg
france-euro-2016-away-kit-5.jpg
france-euro-2016-away-kit-8.jpg
​​​
Turkey Home

turkey-euro-2016-kit-5.jpg

turkey-euro-2016-kit-1.jpg
turkey-euro-2016-kit-2.jpg
turkey-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg
Turkey Away

turkey-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg

turkey-euro-2016-away-kit-1.jpg
Poland

poland-euro-2016-kit-1.jpg

Home

poland-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

Away

poland-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg
poland-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg
Croatia

Home

croatia-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

croatia-euro-2016-kit-1.jpg
Away

croatia-euro-2016-away-kit-3.jpg

croatia-euro-2016-away-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:
I said this in the official football thread, but I wanna ask this here. How is it that the majority of MLS players play on artificial grass week in amd week out, yet they only wear firm ground soleplates throughout the season?

Totally unrelated, but I would **** the ish out of Toni Duggan

I can only hope the USA's look better in the full reveal.
Welp...I know most don't like them but I think they are decent

USM/WNT Kits 2016 Home

usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-1.jpg

usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-3.jpg
usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-2.jpg

usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-8.jpg
usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-5.jpg
usa-2016-copa-america-home-kit-6.jpg
2016 Away

carli-lloyd-action-shot-away.jpg

usa-2016-copa-america-away-kit-2.jpg
usa-2016-copa-america-away-kit-4.jpg

Last edited:
Got some better looks now

Portugal Home

Portugal-Euro-2016-Home-Kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Portugal-Euro-2016-Home-Kit%2B%25283%2529.JPG

Portugal-Euro-2016-Home-Kit%2B%25287%2529.jpg
Portugal-Euro-2016-Home-Kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg
Portugal-Euro-2016-Home-Kit%2B%25285%2529.jpg
Portugal Away

Portugal-Euro-2016-Away-Kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Portugal-Euro-2016-Away-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg
Portugal-Euro-2016-Away-Kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I said this in the official football thread, but I wanna ask this here. How is it that the majority of MLS players play on artificial grass week in amd week out, yet they only wear firm ground soleplates throughout the season?

Totally unrelated, but I would **** the ish out of Toni Duggan

So much misinformation in that thread about MLS. Only 5 of 20 teams play on turf.

Brazil 2016 Home

nike-brazil-2016-copa-america-kit-1.jpg

nike-brazil-2016-copa-america-kit-3.jpg
nike-brazil-2016-copa-america-kit-4.jpg
nike-brazil-2016-copa-america-kit-5.jpg
nike-brazil-2016-copa-america-kit-6.jpg
Brazil Away

brazil-2016-copa-america-away-kit-2.jpg

brazil-2016-copa-america-away-kit-3.jpg
brazil-2016-copa-america-away-kit-4.jpg
brazil-2016-copa-america-away-kit-5.jpg
brazil-2016-copa-america-away-kit-6.jpg

Last edited:
People don't realize that adidas hasn't done that well with the new boots

The X is customized for every professional that wears it. No one wears the stock version because of how bad the upper is. The pure control still isn't worn by big names that are sponsored to wear them (James Rodriguez). The prime knit first run of the X was not well received either. For everything adidas is "innovating" its really not that great.

Now all that to say not like nike is crushing it. The whole mid cut design wasn't really picked up by the pros. and the hypervenom 2 def seemed like a step back...but boy those new superflys that were debuted yesterday are looking fierce.

To me Nike's biggest innovation right now is the flyknit upper in general and the AG stud plate. At least here in the states nike is really the only company putting time and effort into AG models. Adidas slaps FG/AG onto the boots but is working on an AG only stud plate. Like ok we know that you can do better so lets just not say yes they are great for AG too when they are FG boots.

Its definitely a healthy competition
I agree with this. I think Nike really had a big advantage for the last few years...and before that Adidas was on fire with the f50 adizero. Nike has been a bit complacent since 2014 honestly. Agreed the hyper venom 2 are a big step back. The fact that Neymar actually went back to the mercs for a while wasn't a good look. I think the new Ace range from Adidas is fantastic...the X was good for some but not so great for me personally. The new model looks like they're making big strides. 

There's for sure very healthy competition between the two companies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom