Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Merlin is byke
nike-merlin-18-19-premier-league-ball-5.jpg

is that the new ball that coming out from nike?

and i thought the last world cup ball was cool with the curve panels, this is cool!!! thx for the info!

Those are tooooooo ****in clean Nigeria gonna win it all now for the culture with this awesome gear :sick:

Are they going to release the authentics online? Looks like nike only has stadium jerseys up

Was anyone able to get ANY Nigeria stuff? :stoneface: I've never seen an apparel release on the Nike website go that fast. I couldn't even get anything in my cart. Was going for the tribute jacket, pre-match top, and the jersey. By the time the jersey page loaded, it didn't even show any sizes besides XL :sick:

Worldsoccershop.com has most of the collection still available. There’s a 20% off code out there too

Nike is proving its capable of making some pretty cool stuff, I'm sure clubs and federations often go conservative instead of amazing artistic work like the Nigeria collection.

I saw a plain white Off-White kit on IG yesterday that I prefer to that black and white one. That hoody has my attention tho :nerd:

Nike really dropped the ball w/ this Nigeria **** man. How do they make so few quantities for it to sell out in 2 hours after the obvious demand they've generated.

Kim Jones collection.

The Nike x Kim Jones “Football Reimagined” collection launches June 7 on nike.com and at select retail locations globally. View the full collection and download images here.

The Nike x Off-White “Football, Mon Amour” collection launches June 14 on nike.com and at select retail locations globally. View the full collection and download images here.

SU18_NikeLabxKimJones_SH_01-164_v3_a_79920_square_1600.jpg
SU18_NikeLabxKimJones_SH_02-145_v3_a_79916_square_1600.jpg
Su18_NikeLabxKimJones_SH_03-152_v3_a_79924_square_1600.jpg
Su18_NikeLabxKimJones_SH_04B-004_v3_a_79925_square_1600.jpg
Su18_NikeLabxKimJones_SH_05B-049_v3_a_79915_square_1600.jpg

Really upset I struck out on The Nigeria kit. Only ended up with the Naija black tee and the swim trunks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom