SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

These are nice for sure. Taking me back to high school.

F2E10663-F571-4EEC-A353-8DEC3AFEB399.jpeg

Based on the unisport review, it looks like the low GX has the same super wide opening around the ankle as the Vapor. Looks like the mids are the way to go, I hate that opening

Last edited:
Yet the vast majority don't wear leather?

Personally I want the closest sensation to naked skin as possible for touch. Love the softness of leather but I prefer the thinest and lightest material possible.
I'm talking about the seasoned pros nearing retirement. This newer generation don't know because they grew up with synthetics. That's all they know.

I'm talking about the seasoned pros nearing retirement. This newer generation don't know because they grew up with synthetics. That's all they know.

Except for the entire generation of pros who like us, witnessed and experienced the decades long transition from leather to synthetics?

Players been opting for synthetics for a generation. You can't reasonably claim the preference is ignorance man. :lol:

Except for the entire generation of pros who like us, witnessed and experienced the decades long transition from leather to synthetics?

Players been opting for synthetics for a generation. You can't reasonably claim the preference is ignorance man. :lol:
They don't have a choice when they sign the lucrative contracts. They have to wear what they are given. These companies switched for cost cutting measures.

Only high profile players they allow to make customizations. Like Neymar, Messi. Even depay has leather pumas not available to the public

FPgby1xXoAYuDmH.jpg

They don't have a choice when they sign the lucrative contracts. They have to wear what they are given. These companies switched for cost cutting measures.

Only high profile players they allow to make customizations. Like Neymar, Messi. Even depay has leather pumas not available to the public

?

Bovine leather isn't even an expensive material. Meanwhile Nike and Adidas out here spending billions annually on R&D.

It's all personal preference not mass ignorance or some conspiracy theory.

Back
Top Bottom